Goshujin-sama to Yuku Isekai Survival! - Vol. 6 Ch. 35

Dex-chan lover
They fear the fluff.
t9DNJbQ.jpg

Dex-chan lover
Eating period lmao.

Is everything gonna be all right forever or what?

Dex-chan lover
First I need to point out that if either the commander elf dies the resistance wouldn't (have to) be over. Even if she is the last of her bloodline (as I recall the country being a monarchy) it still wouldn't have to be over. It isn't unheard of for nobility to adopt, even from commoners. It also isn't unheard of for someone unrelated to take over the monarchy and continue the kingdom. AND it isn't unheard of for a resistance to simply change the government to something other than a monarchy.
The resistance ALSO wouldn't (have to) end if he dies. Yes it would absolutely irrefutably set back the resistance as he is basically providing any and all advantage that they have. But he didn't create the resistance, they existed before he appeared in their world. He simply proved the means for them to advance their plans by (potentially) decades or centuries. Even if he dies, so long as ANY of their people survive and are able to stay away from the humans for long enough, the resistance would survive.

Secondly, yes, they raped him. Not only did they rape him, they did the equivalent of drugging him and then raping him (I can't really argue which is worse, I don't have the right or experience [thank God]). At least if he was awake he could have been induced to give consent, even if reluctantly.
Yes, sure, his original slave status hasn't been revoked, even though he has been given the power and authority beyond that of a slave. This still doesn't make it not rape, and it still makes it not right.
Additionally, there is the point to be made that men in history would and have done the exact same thing, or worse, under similar circumstances. Again, doesn't make it right.

Finally, with regards to people arguing the logic of bringing him to the front lines... They are making it clear that they will protect him. While it's true that to lose him is to lose absolutely any and all advantage that they had in this war, it still is more logical to bring him. He is their supply. Without him being there they would have to sacrifice people to form an interceptable "supply line" that would very much leak the technology that allows for their weapons. While it's absolutely true that his method of production cannot be replicated by anyone else (I think they made a point that he had to be the one to plant and harvest the crops for it to work, and that others couldn't use the furnaces or workbenchs), the actual technology for the weapons and explosives he is producing could very easily be reverse engineered from samples. The crossbow irrefutably could, the rifle wouldn't be that difficult even with the technology differences given enough samples of it and its ammunition, the grenades he produces use gunpowder, and the "TNT" is directly modeled off of Minecraft - so, basically gunpowder wrapped in cloth or paper. It isn't like he is producing laser weaponry requiring electronics and computers, or, heaven forbid, nukes requiring refined uranium and/or plutonium.
Really, the safest thing for them to do is either dig a hole somewhere and disguise it to have him hide in it so he can resupply them, or build a floating platform high enough that they can't reach it with letters and hide on it so he can resupply them.

Dex-chan lover
So...yeah in these series Kousuke has been raped more than once (it was done without his consent so yes it was rape) and before some people try to say "oh he is a lucky guy to be able to have sex with all these beauties" think how this would seem if Kousuke was a young woman, imagine if said young-woman learned that 5 dudes "experimented" on her because her master decided it's ok to put her in sleep so she can be toyed with by what is essentially 5 strangers .

From my point of view Kousuke is nothing to the beastmen other than a very convenient slave/tool, he has been treated as such by each and every notable beastman, the lion guy sees him as a portable forge , the sheep lady as a quick farming tool, the cyclops girl as a curiosity and inspiration for making new magic devices, nobody seems to actually trust him, case in point the slave collar is still there around his neck.
"but it's just there for show! To ease the minds of the new arrivals" you might say. And I would answer you this, notice how throughout the chapter Kousuke was not asked ONCE about his opinion?
You know, ask him if he was willing to put his life on the line. It was just announced as a matter of fact that the tool named Kousuke will be moved to the front, right next to the other provisions and essentials of war.

Please tell me that I am not the only one to see these things.

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover
I think he will die by snu-snu sooner or later
He has Stats & Skills System exclusive to him, which gives him various buffs, like he can get Women to climax faster and harder because of making certain number of women interested in him (previously these buffs were only being used against Sylphy). This has been mentioned before in the series.

Dex-chan lover
It’s full on rape. Then he’s forced to eat their eggs. He’s a slave. Slaves can’t consent. But he’s a guy so raping him is funny. /s
If i remember right, technically he hasn't been raped yet in a sense.
I mean, those Harpies only joined to see Sylphe play with him while MC is asleep, they never really do the deed with him until he takes them while awake.
The most those Harpies girls did was given him Fellatios, that too from Sylphe's permission, who being MC's legal wife, has full permission/consent from him to do whatever she wants with him, anytime she wants.

Dex-chan lover
If i remember right, technically he hasn't been raped yet in a sense.
I mean, those Harpies only joined to see Sylphe play with him while MC is asleep, they never really do the deed with him until he takes them while awake.
The most those Harpies girls did was given him Fellatios, that too from Sylphe's permission, who being MC's legal wife, has full permission/consent from him to do whatever she wants with him, anytime she wants.
Tell me this, in a hypothetical situation where you had a daughter, and you found out that her boyfriend/husband drugged her to sleep and had his way with her at one point, and not only that but he also brought 5 of his friends, to just lick her a bit ,do some oral, oh but don't you worry those guys had the boyfriend/husband's permission! (but not that of your hypothetical daughter)
Would you or wouldn't you consider that in fact actual rape?
The key difference between consensual intercourse and rape is consent, regardless of if the offender was your spouse/SO it still is rape if the choice is taken away from you.

Dex-chan lover
bullshit, she let all the harpies hit that but not the mommy sheep. that's plain and blatant discrimination lmao
It's not mentioned in the Manga, but there is a reason why she gave preference to the Harpies.

The Harpies are an independent group seperate from the refugees from the Mixed-Race Kingdom.
They are only corporative because the Holy Kingdom (which had taken over Sylphe's Kingdom), hates Harpies to the extreme. So, it's the situation of Enemy of Enemy is Friend. But that partnership is only until the Holy Kingdom is a danger to them.

But Sylphe wants the Harpies to support her cause for as long as possible in the future especially after all the Ariel Bombardment stuff MC made for the Harpies and the Scouting capabilities, which is too big an advantage to give-up and and get taken by someone else.

That's why Sylphe is listening to their needs and demands to make them stay, and the demand of the Harpies is MC, as he can provide them anything they need, which is ideal for a Female only race like them. And Sylphe being a leader gave preference to her political needs than emotional wants.

----

On the otherhand, the sheep girl is Sylphe's childhood friend and sort-off rival, and Sylphe knows her nature as well, as well as her physical strength (sheep girl is actually a mutant of her species, making her extremely strong that even Sylphe and other strong fighters in the army can't challenge her, and Sylphe fears that in her sexual excitement Sheep girl could possibly kill MC).

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover
I think the egg eating is supposed to be less weird in their world. If you consider WE eat chicken eggs, why not eat harpy eggs? Because he can talk to them? Doesn't that make it kinda better? Idk, it would probably be weird from MC's point of view, but it's not all that weird.
I think the ln described it as a fairly common practice intended to give him the energy to go all night

Dex-chan lover
Tell me this, in a hypothetical situation where you had a daughter, and you found out that her boyfriend/husband drugged her to sleep and had his way with her at one point, and not only that but he also brought 5 of his friends, to just lick her a bit ,do some oral, oh but don't you worry those guys had the boyfriend/husband's permission! (but not that of your hypothetical daughter)
Would you or wouldn't you consider that in fact actual rape?
The key difference between consensual intercourse and rape is consent, regardless of if the offender was your spouse/SO it still is rape if the choice is taken away from you.
Well, I am sort-off old mindset type, which makes me believe that sexual nature of a Male & Female are both different.

Women have a more possesive nature (towards themselves and others towards them, which is why they (and the people related to them) considering forced sexual act as offensive towards a woman.

Most Men on the other hand usually don't consider that as offensive (unless they are gay or have a different sexual mindset either related to personal or religious norms), especially in Asian countries. Atleast in Asia, I can say that majority of Men won't feel offended if "Women" (not other men or 3rd gender people) had forced sex with them while they were asleep.
They may feel ashamed because women overpowered them, which is considered hurtful for a man's pride (as men are considered stronger than women here), but on the sexual aspect most would ignore it.

There is also the fact that there is no law against sexual violence towards men in Asia, as sexual violence laws are specifically designed towards women in mind only, so legally as well no one would take it seriously here.

Which is why everyone just considers it passable.

Even for myself, if my sister or any female relatives had gone through it, i would have become offensed and would have taken appropriate action depending on situation.
But if a group of women did that to me, i probably wouldn't have minded it, and just ignore it and live on with my regular life.

MD@Home
Can y'alls neckbearded LN faggots kindly fuck off with your pool-noodling each other with LN factoids? This is the manga adaptation and all that counts for canon is what's depicted or mentioned in the manga. People interested in the LN interpretation can read the LN which for all intents and purposes may as well be an alternative universe, so, you prancing about with your totally amazing excellent AU lore knowledge are about as needed as tits on a zombie. Congratulations, you can retell some joke you read in a different medium, want a cookie now? Self-important wankers …

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover
We'll be eating coochie eggs again if the author of the 3 lizards manga read this chapter.

Dex-chan lover
Either it's personal or she is scared for his safety. Which concerning
It's not mentioned in the Manga, but there is a reason why she gave preference to the Harpies.

The Harpies are an independent group seperate from the refugees from the Mixed-Race Kingdom.
They are only corporative because the Holy Kingdom (which had taken over Sylphe's Kingdom), hates Harpies to the extreme. So, it's the situation of Enemy of Enemy is Friend. But that partnership is only until the Holy Kingdom is a danger to them.

But Sylphe wants the Harpies to support her cause for as long as possible in the future especially after all the Ariel Bombardment stuff MC made for the Harpies and the Scouting capabilities, which is too big an advantage to give-up and and get taken by someone else.

That's why Sylphe is listening to their needs and demands to make them stay, and the demand of the Harpies is MC, as he can provide them anything they need, which is ideal for a Female only race like them. And Sylphe being a leader gave preference to her political needs than emotional wants.

----

On the otherhand, the sheep girl is Sylphe's childhood friend and sort-off rival, and Sylphe knows her nature as well, as well as her physical strength (sheep girl is actually a mutant of her species, making her extremely strong that even Sylphe and other strong fighters in the army can't challenge her, and Sylphe fears that in her sexual excitement Sheep girl could possibly kill MC).
what i said was a satire based reaction in a form of exaggeration to ridicule the issue. ofc the reason will always be an overprotection on part of elf princess and half of it is that the sheep is probably a danger enough to warrant that kind of overreaction from her herself considering mc only has a regular body aside from his OP one-man-industrial-unit capability.
also in manga types like this, the people you need to be wary of are those who smiles like the sheep girl that reeks "ara-ara" vibes since they are bound to be a man-eater enough to be on a succubus level lmao

Users who are viewing this thread