Outo no Hazure no Renkinjutsushi ~Hazure Shokugyou Datta node, Nonbiri Omise Keiei Shimasu~ - Vol. 2 Ch. 6 - The Meeting with Marcus

Dex-chan lover
Page 9 is great. And at least this will be translated by another group, i do need my loli alchemist.

Dex-chan lover
So she's seeking out people who have the same skill she has? Is she going to make a confederation of appraisal users to inflate the price of appraisal and appraisal related products?

Dex-chan lover
Thanks for the translation.
This manga is nice enough but the writer does embarrass himself or herself too much to make the plot believable : too many deus ex machina.
Will still read it though. :)

Dex-chan lover
This is not as bad as the kid that INVENTED The wheel in other manga.

But YEAST has been with us for probably 5000-6000 years too.
It's not like she invented yeast, she found a recipe in a book for a special kind of yeast. Also it's not like they claimed they don't have yeast, they just haven't been using that specific alchemically produced yeast. They didn't say anything about what they normally do to make the bread. Berries commonly have yeast and other things growing on the outside of them, and are a reliable source of yeast. However that's not among the most common historical sources of yeast for baking, it was more common to use a sourdough starter or various byproducts of brewing.

Dex-chan lover
So, which group is gonna be picking up the scanlation for this series now that you're dropping it?

Dex-chan lover
Thank you for the translation and all of your hard work so far! Sad to hear you're dropping this, but glad it's not being fully dropped.

Dex-chan lover
aww i was happy to see it back, but at least i am fully thank you for letting us know instead of silent drop it, i hope someone will pick it up and resume from there

Dex-chan lover
It's not like she invented yeast, she found a recipe in a book for a special kind of yeast. Also it's not like they claimed they don't have yeast, they just haven't been using that specific alchemically produced yeast. They didn't say anything about what they normally do to make the bread. Berries commonly have yeast and other things growing on the outside of them, and are a reliable source of yeast. However that's not among the most common historical sources of yeast for baking, it was more common to use a sourdough starter or various byproducts of brewing.
Hence it isn't as bad as the other one i read

Dex-chan lover
Thank u always for ur great work...
^^...

The loli make loli army...
XD...

Glad she got concealment first before she meet another appraiser beside her...
(OωO )...

Users who are viewing this thread