Getsuyoubi no Tawawa - Ch. 97 - Ai-chan, Part 24

Dex-chan lover
If Prez has million fans, then I'm one of them.
If Prez has tens fans, then I'm one of them.
If Prez has one fan, then I'm THAT ONE.
If Prez has no fans, I hope that means I suffocated in them titties.

Dex-chan lover
This is what happens when you refuse to give the MC a personality and literally keep them Faceless like a Hentai Protag.

There is more chemistry in this random Yuri chapter than any interaction with the Dude she is supposed to be in love with

Dex-chan lover
This is what happens when you refuse to give the MC a personality and literally keep them Faceless like a Hentai Protag.

There is more chemistry in this random Yuri chapter than any interaction with the Dude she is supposed to be in love with
Actually, it's probably because there's actually been barely any interaction between the two as opposed to him being faceless. Unlike the other guys (such as Sensei, Senpai, and Childhood friend), Onii-san only has a few mornings a day in which he gets to interact with Ai-Chan, so unless that changes, like she starts visiting his home after school (I know she did in the non-serialization version, but I'm unsure if that carried over here), or summer vacation begins and Onii-san takes vacation days, this is what we'll get.

Dex-chan lover
Actually, it's probably because there's actually been barely any interaction between the two as opposed to him being faceless. Unlike the other guys (such as Sensei, Senpai, and Childhood friend), Onii-san only has a few mornings a day in which he gets to interact with Ai-Chan, so unless that changes, like she starts visiting his home after school (I know she did in the non-serialization version, but I'm unsure if that carried over here), or summer vacation begins and Onii-san takes vacation days, this is what we'll get.

Which I hope changes because this serialization has been fine for everyone else but Ai-chan and Onii-san when during the twitter panels and in the anime, she goes to his house. A lot. He also sees her at her part time job. A lot. They've also gone out to trips and events. A lot. They've also done the deed segs A lot.

And there was a revelation some 10-20 chapters ago that Onii-san and Volleyball-chan are cousins so I just keep getting annoyed that the author and the publishers won't just use that connection to have more interactions between the three.

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover

As the others have stated it's just the author refusing to have the two interact more than just being in the train in the mornings

One of the reasons I liked this couple the most was specifically because of their interactions in the Twitter posts. Author just refusing to do that in the serialized version for whatever reason. Hell volleyball chick didn't get nearly this amount of focus in the Twitter chapters. So it's baffling why she's so important in Ai's chapters. I get she's her best friend but still this ridiculous.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread