Kajiya de Hajimeru Isekai Slow Life - Ch. 22

Contributor
Well well another chap is here but another raw chap will out in 10 DAYS!? And new potential waifu too, hmm....?? >.>

I swear guys, my loyalty to Samia-chan r still in faith like a thick metal pillar!! I swear I aint that thirsty 🙇‍♂️

Dex-chan lover
2VJDzzK.jpeg

🥵🥵🥵

Dex-chan lover
Always doing things not expecting any money isn't very good business sense.

Demon seems appropriate for a new waifu.

I've seen several times where dark elves are equated with demons. What's up with that? In this case it might just be his perception, and since elves usually don't have horns, they're probably not the same.

harem and romance tag need to fuck off, he hasn't so much as hugged any of the girls yet in the novels.
People like to use those tags if there are a bunch of girls hovering around a male MC for any reason, and if any character has any sort of feelings for any other character, respectively.

Dex-chan lover
i don't want to really shit on people who are used to peace but goddamn it's just doesn't make sense to me how low their standards are to say if a person is good or bad.

they did the hero dirty for giving him the yamcha death treatment lmao

images
10/10 she even have head handles for rigorous deepthr-

it's gonna be so much funnier to have mc give her like a nodachi or any sword much more taller than her just for shits and giggles

Users who are viewing this thread