Setting Things Straight With Brats - Ch. 18 - A Manga Where The Girl Who Used To Bully Me Becomes My Little Sister

Dex-chan lover
You know, I'm kinda just dropping this now...

At first, it was interesting.... but it started to get to bullying or stale....

My friends, I am leaving. I'm sorry for abandoning you.... but this just isn't interesting anymore...

I hope to see you again in a new series T^T

I want some drama. Please fight down below.
Okay...... um.....

I heard that Small-san will crack, purple monkey dishwasher, soon!!!!!

Dex-chan lover
This time, she didn't really do anything that bad to warrant such an extreme reaction from the boy.

Dude has something not screwed right in the head.
He was bullied for years and plus he's like 11?
I remember how emotional I was when I was that young - I'd probably throw a whole tantrum if my stepsibling turned out to be a bully

Dex-chan lover
This time, she didn't really do anything that bad to warrant such an extreme reaction from the boy.

Page 2 show what she has done (insulting him, meddling, and sometimes being violent) and for how long. I say. He is pretty patient considering he need 10 years to actually explode.

Dex-chan lover

Some of the earlier ones are like that too though. Eh, tbh. The ones that aren't too serious are almost always an overreaction from the male. Still funny to read though, tsunderes deserve it.

Thanks for the TL

Dex-chan lover
Hold on, daughter of my mother-in-law (sister-in-law)? Shouldn't it be stepmother?
Because the former implies that Otaku-kun got married to the brat's sister, but the story clearly suggests that it was his father who got remarried.

Dex-chan lover
Hold on, daughter of my mother-in-law (sister-in-law)? Shouldn't it be stepmother?
Because the former implies that Otaku-kun got married to the brat's sister, but the story clearly suggests that it was his father who got remarried.
Just about to ask the same

Dex-chan lover
Just about to ask the same
I mean, when you think about it, siblings-in-law don't usually live with each other, if he managed to get married then she wouldn't get to call him a shut-in loser, and if he chose her sibling over her that would already be something she'd cry about.

Users who are viewing this thread