Tsuki ga Michibiku Isekai Douchuu - Ch. 95 - The Talented Secretary Wants to Be Chewed Out!

I hate Makoto. He is a Foolish Naive Boy who doesn't know how to be a leader and he wants to invite every demi human without even thinking. Also just like the pigs the little fairies r an eyesore and annoying. I saw the little pig girl again 🐷 who survived the explosion I can't believe she survived, I thought she persihed.

Dex-chan lover
Emma is the first one he met, the most reliable, and the most sane. The demi-plane administration doesn’t run without her.
Just an appreciation for the character that pop up in ch. 2 and stays relevant throughout.
She's also quite strong. She's not Makoto/Tomoe/Mio/Shiki strong, but she's probably one of the strongest outside of that core team.

Dex-chan lover
I hate Makoto. He is a Foolish Naive Boy who doesn't know how to be a leader and he wants to invite every demi human without even thinking. Also just like the pigs the little fairies r an eyesore and annoying. I saw the little pig girl again 🐷 who survived the explosion I can't believe she survived, I thought she persihed.
I aspire to be this much of a hater :kek:

Users who are viewing this thread