Tsuki ga Michibiku Isekai Douchuu - Ch. 95 - The Talented Secretary Wants to Be Chewed Out!

Fed-Kun's army
Him instantly creating a solution to the petrification problem is so hacky. If he had a previous encounter that related to countering petrification with his magic that I forgot then I take back my words, but him going "Hmm, so yeah let's add some petrification magic that I just created out of thin air to solve this problem and oh, look at that! The curse of your species that isolated you from the rest of civilization is now zilch!" is annoying to read.

They actually do have experience dealing with something similar to petrification magic. When they were dealing with the forest ogres (I recall it was somewhere in the 30-40 chapters) Makoto wanted to find a way to reverse their turning people into trees magic.

And that’s the point. He’s just an aimless teenager, and to make matters worth he’s a sociopath so it’s even harder to care.
That's something I like about Makoto, he has some really strong sociopathic tendencies yet he tries to deny them and become a "normal person" but a normal person in his eyes is a really selfless philanthropist, so he is dealing with the problems caused by either his ignorance of what truly means to be normal and the moments where his true and darker nature starts to flourish and in the WN we get to see a fragment of four alternative timelines where they bloom completely and leave nothing left of his "desire to be a normal person" and it's not pretty at all, specially because the only thing that didn't change was his grudge against the Bug and he paid it with the world as a way to get her attention

Dex-chan lover
Emma The True Heroine of the manga!
Just wish we got more of her cute side. We saw alot of her, but not much of what I would consider cute.
Also, Emma...wants...to...be...scolded📝 Maybe some spankings are in order.😏

Dex-chan lover
They actually do have experience dealing with something similar to petrification magic. When they were dealing with the forest ogres (I recall it was somewhere in the 30-40 chapters) Makoto wanted to find a way to reverse their turning people into trees magic.
Oh. I thought it was when they tried using status ailment spells on Makoto and it didn't work, not the forest ogres.

Fed-Kun's army
watching the anime just make the monthly schedule feel slower, but nice chapter nonetheless

Dex-chan lover
Makoto is currently aimless (a common concern amongst the Japanese teenagers this story was aimed at). Supposedly, he wants to spread his medicine and help cure curses. Any unbiased review of his actions and results could only be described as probable embezzlement at best, and malicious negligence at worst. With his resources, knowledge, and power, any truly motivated individual would have spread through the entire world by now.

Thing is that while he does have a desire to heal it isn’t very large one. What his actual desire is is to be with his friends and family and travel the world while gathering strength so he no longer has to worry about that bug. The healing thing is more of a side thing for him. You can maybe argue that this is him being aimless but im going to disagree with you on that.

In the later chapters he is going to get another goal and it deals with his parents. I won’t say what it is so go read the novel if you want to find out what it is.

Dex-chan lover
Honestly it's weird having the manga be behind the anime... but at least we are being shown extra details that the anime either leaves out or missing
Well, from what I hear, it's illegal for the anime to go further than the manga. It's to protect the author, if you want to know before everyone, buy the book.
It's more probable that it's the translation that is behind, for whatever reason.

Dex-chan lover
Honestly it's weird having the manga be behind the anime... but at least we are being shown extra details that the anime either leaves out or missing
Let's be real, the pacing in this story is just abysmally slow. Now I might actually go watch the anime if they managed to trim all the unnecessary fat.

Dex-chan lover
Normally, I wouldn't read this anymore because the anime is ahead but I love how the manga mainly tells more details about each situation. They may be heading in the same destination but they are going on different directions. Plus, I love the art too. The gorgons definitely petrified me :smugchisato:

Double-page supporter
I like that the manga is a close 1:1 to the LN but man... I want to see the tournament and Zara roasting the ever living shit out of Makoto.

Dex-chan lover
I hate how you and everyone else is just forgetting that all of these candidates are recommended by Tomoe, Mio and Shiki. The three people Makoto relies and trusts the most. In his eyes all the other species have already passed the requirements needed to be a demiplane resident
Thing is that you (and everyone else complaining about his attitude towards newcomers) are forgetting is that these newcomers were recommended by the three he trusts the most in that world. While it’s not stated here Makoto is of the view that of Mio Tomoe and Shiki recommended them then that’s an auto pass for him. If Emma didn’t force him to do so he would have just let them immigrate without even interviewing them as he has that much trust in those three.

Plus even if they caused an issue he can just easily kick them out. Not like they’d be able to do anything to him if they tried.
No, I didn't forget. Yes, they were recommended by his trusted subordinates.

But just because they are trusted, it doesn't mean they never makes mistakes. They might overlook something, and that something might be a deal breaker for him. As their lord, he's still responsible to review their actions. Sure they can kick the newcomers if they cause issue. But what if he is too late to notice and something irreversible happen?

He was being irresponsible.

Dex-chan lover
I like how deadpan his face is in hyuman society compared to being so full of emotion in the demiplane

Dex-chan lover
Emma deserves so much more credit for carrying the entire demi-plane on her back at this point.
Not just the demiplane, she also manages his outer interests, and trains the admin staff he puts in place in other areas.

Dex-chan lover
"I can't use healing magic" proceeds to clear status ailments... What part of curing petrification isn't healing? I can understand the anti-petrification being classified as a buff, but cure-type magic is categorized as healing.
He can't use Healing or Wind magic, which I think are supposed to be Hyuman specialties, but his ability allows him to reinforce or introduce concepts into people and things around him. You know like accelerating natural healing, or boosting resistance.

Users who are viewing this thread