The Fed-Up OL Wants to Serve the Great Villainess - Ch. 15

Dex-chan lover
Damn that was good. Glad to see this back.

This complicates things more but I do think what Lapis took from that conversation with Rubeus was not about Diana but about how he couldn't be trusted. (and is not an ally)

Dex-chan lover
The triangle is heating up I see, I almost want a poly but I’d rather not cheapen the stakes just yet.
we have The Otome Game Heroine's Fight for Survival (unfortunately not being scanlated or fangroup translation'd anymore though to getting picked up) for the isekai protagonist becomes a gigachadette and seduces the villainess, Gal Maid and Villainess for the Heroine being a heterosexual third wheel to the lesbian villainess who is trying to seduce the maid. And Fed up OL Wants to Serve can be the Love triangle where the heroine and villainess are trying to seduce the maid that ends up in a big gay pile

oh and Endo and Kobaishi's commentary on the villainess where the Heroine and crown prince are competing for the villainesses heart and the heroine went to the Dolkness School of Speedrunning the Filler tasks before the Plot Begins.

Reactions: le3
Supporter
The triangle is heating up I see, I almost want a poly but I’d rather not cheapen the stakes just yet.
I want a poly, but I think it needs to be hard-earned. There are so many steps to cross, but I believe.
The first step for that to happen, or really any type of "all happy" ending (even if it doesn't mean a shared relationship), is that all three of them need to be involved in a conversation like this.

Dex-chan lover
This was a cute chapter, but I can't help but think that Natori handled this poorly. She realizes now that what's going wrong is because the vice prez was able to construe her words, and that Diana got manipulated with the "you're a hero, therefore what you do is good! Believe in yourself!" bit. But all that actually got resolved this chapter was them acknowledging that the vice prez is suspicious, and then at the end Natori goes "I just want a happy ending for everyone", without being willing to clarify anything else about the situation. Just seems ripe for causing Diana to get manipulated again, just in a less straightforward way on the vice prez's part next time, into doing something actually bad because she thinks it's good.

At least Lapis seems to be smart enough in her interaction to smell his BS and not have a kneejerk reaction to it.

Dex-chan lover
After rereading it makes actually more sense. The vice president is actually more similar to Lapis than anyone else in here
The VPs goal is basically to ascend the crown prince gran to the throne. Though because Natori gave him the revelation to help the people in other ways (researcher or teacher) he denied the crown. Following that to "correct" him to the right path, the VP wants to drive Diana to be (in the original story) the Lapis and eradicate the Commoners/ anti nobles, which the VP can drive Gran into forcing the mindset "being a teacher or researcher wont help the people being killed". Diana has this kind of motivation mostly becaus our MC natori, did the rizz on her and just wanted to be with her, as killing the coup d'etat would make her raise into roalty.

Per se VP isnt "bad", just very very calculating to take some sacrifices (for the greater good) while Lapis solely is "Bad" who acts out of revenge only. (if i understand correctly a commoner killed her sister, which seems to be the only drive to kill the commoners for now ).
Also, I forgot to say earlier, but the way Lapis was like, "I understand what you mean," I think she's already plotting to take care of Mr. Vice President somehow.
I think it was more like, Diana wants to take something from me?! (that certain something being Natori) we already saw how jelous Both of them can be of each other over Natori and while Lapis mightve gotten a hint that VP might be pulling the strings, it might be for her be more important to cherish Natori and just make sure she stays by her side. I dont think Lapis let Diana into her heart too (yet), to be too close to go for poly. She only might use Diana as another pawn against the anti noblity later on.

also bit sadge that a lotta people wont read this as some might misinterpretet things :meguuusad: , and if you did thank you for my small ted talk:thumbsup:. If i did misinterpreted something do correct me!

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover
Thanks for the chapter!~

Oh, Lapis clocked Rubert as a baddie immediately. Boy doesn't understand the power and insight trust in a person can give you. This might end up another awesome story of the sapphics teaming up to crush the cis male homophobe and I am HERE FOR IT ❤️‍🔥

Dex-chan lover
You know, the author said on their twitter that Lapis and Diana's scenes (chapter 11 for Lapis) with Natori very purposefully parallel eachother and the differences in their relationship to Natori. Just something to think about. Also that those 2 scenes have more hidden meanings in the story.
with those informations alone, there's so many interpretations and possibilities, i can already see people overthinking and it will be very easy for them to make theories that suits them

Users who are viewing this thread