A Parallel World With a 1:39 Male to Female Ratio Is Unexpectedly Normal - Ch. 139 - The Inner Beast

Dex-chan lover
He's got to pick up on some signs eventually, right? Or do you think every single chapter of this he's going to remain as dense since the beginning. The rules to this world are clearly different than our own, and I want him to realize that.

Dex-chan lover
It occurs to me that there might actually be a Thot Patrol in this universe.
This immediately came to mind. 506285, because I know someone's going to ask for it.
ebRGRqe.jpg

Dex-chan lover
"natural" pheromones aside, i wonder if there are any 'crossdresser'/lesbians who dress androgynously/act 'masculine' to seduce women/be popular lol

Last edited:
Just like that Sou unintentionally broke another girl with only his words, presence & scent. Guess Sakura is down a friend in her life but at least she can take this as a learning experience, I guess. Also glad that Sumire follow through with her protection plan. Thanks for the chapter.
He said in chapter 137, "I will destroy this woman." Well he didn't said exactly but Sumire-Ne-san said his intention right.

xxVmHkv.png

He is man of words (chapter 98).

7BFsgbq.png

Sumire Ne-san did her job of Protecting ottoutoo diligently. She is best girl.

Last edited:
So, What will happen next?
  • Sou will retaliate against her, and take revenge.
  • Sou will run away, and hole back in his room. (Lol)
  • Sumire Ne-san will save Sou from harasser.
  • Something else......... Idk lol
Author writes interesting fiction, only thing is updates take time. :(
In the end Sakura and Ne-san saved Sou. and He doesn't have any idea.

Dex-chan lover
"the girl who was messing around with me was taken away"

Welp that was a fast escalation

Dex-chan lover
For those asking for an R-18 version of the manga, is this not it?
Or are they asking specifically for the chapter?

I keep seeing the response for the request as: it's in the works, but it literally exists and has chapters already... And is translated by the same people...
Ok, for my own sanity I have to assume that people are asking for an R-18 version of the chapter...

Also... I thought most people hated utterly dense male MCs...
I find it hard to believe that he will realize the true danger he is in, and only making worse, until he is actually fully assaulted... Which probably won't happen in this version, and won't affect him in the other...

Users who are viewing this thread