Slime Saint - Ch. 10 - The Impersonator of God

Dex-chan lover
And I'm a proud heretic. :win:
A good apple pie is good even better to be served as it is ( no whipped cream, ice cream or whatever)
Woohoo! I found another great person.

Embellishments like that tend to overpower the food that it's on. Like the crazy people that say sweet potatoes can only be eaten with a marshmallow coating on top. Or people that swap out peppers for paprika in certain hot dishes and say it tastes the same. Do people like that even have taste buds?

Sorry for ranting. Man.. I even eat salads with just salt and pepper because salad dressing overpowers the various tastes of vegetables as is.

Dex-chan lover
Man I can't believe she got handed the perfect lie about her personality change and she is so bad at lying she can't use it properly. xD
Just say "yea I meet god, and she was not happy and I got scolded."
Make up a punishment like, got showed what it would be like for the lowest creature and chose to mend her ways and live like a proper human from now on.

Dex-chan lover
While the other saint is terrified by why jelly might have in store the only thing she is worried about is where the apple pie went
But why is the apple pie gone?

Anyway, it does look like the short saint is a decent person, maybe a bit too serious.
It seems like people outside of Jelly's territory know about her (old) cruel behaviour. No idea if the short saint knows about it though, since so far she only mentioned/thought about old Jelly's arrogance but not her cruelty.

Dex-chan lover
It's interesting that Celestria actually has healing powers, but she can't believe that Jelly is capable of healing people. This suggests that not only is a saint's power divine in nature, but also that it can only be wielded by someone judged worthy, similar to how paladins work in D&D, which raises the question of how most people hadn't realized Jelly's true nature.
Could also be that she's a lazy shit. I mean, she spent all day torturing people, and pondering up new ways to torture people.

Dex-chan lover
lol i'm surprised she would just 'laugh at her' versus threaten/physically harm her so i guess there's some unspoken rules that saints can't hurt each other or their powers would cancel each other out
tho interesting that she's just jealous/bitter as opposed to someone equally as 'vile'

Dex-chan lover
It's an absolute sin to serve apple pie without whipped cream, or vanilla ice cream, or something like that.

Also, in order to hide the amount of pie you've eaten, all you need to do is make a whole new pie, eat the amount that was previously gone, and presto! No one will be the wiser!
Maybe it's hard to make fresh whipped cream (unless the servants have magic or so) to have versus those spray cans, then again i guess the cake that Jelly had did have some frosting on it

Dex-chan lover
Thanks for the chapter :glee: :hearts: :aquadrink: :wooow: :bocchiwave:
Ujzxnrz.gif

Dex-chan lover
It's an absolute sin to serve apple pie without whipped cream, or vanilla ice cream, or something like that.

Also, in order to hide the amount of pie you've eaten, all you need to do is make a whole new pie, eat the amount that was previously gone, and presto! No one will be the wiser!
i only have whipped cream on pumpkin pie

Users who are viewing this thread