Recent content by 27raven

  1. 27raven

    Nine Peaks - Vol. 19 Ch. 159 - Super Hard Mode

    Why wouldn't he just tell his friend that he has to help his dad in order to be born.. his friend should understand.
  2. 27raven

    Nine Peaks - Vol. 17 Ch. 141 - Miyajima Date, Mount Misen

    Existence saved. But now Gaku must be careful not to awaken something in his aunt :D
  3. 27raven

    Toukyou KINOKO ~Sekai Ranking 1-i no Komyu-ryoku Saijaku JK~ - Vol. 2 Ch. 13 - Ritual

    Yet another chapter of the main character being tied to the cross, doing absolutely nothing.
  4. 27raven

    Kaya-chan wa Kowakunai - Vol. 7 Ch. 43 - The Ebisumori family is not scary

    I agree, at the very least she wasn't brainwashed from childhood. And when she left, she wasn't forcibly brought back as one would expect. Not saying the mother was a good person but at the very least..
  5. 27raven

    Toukyou KINOKO ~Sekai Ranking 1-i no Komyu-ryoku Saijaku JK~ - Vol. 2 Ch. 10 - Understood

    She went full ******. You never go full ******. You know the quote..
  6. 27raven

    Rikka Kitan - Vol. 1 Ch. 1 - Lady Rikka Arrives

    This seems cute and fun, I'll definitely read it. Thank you for the chapter!
  7. 27raven

    Mietemasu yo! Aizawa-san - Vol. 5 Ch. 29 - Michi's Losing It!!

    Thank f*ing god for this chapter, I was getting so annoyed by the telenovela like melodrama that kept building up since Masaki was introduced. Punch them both more, for me.
  8. 27raven

    The Daughter of Murakami Pirates - Vol. 1 Ch. 1 - The Pirate's Daughter Declares Herself

    oh, this looks nice. thank you for the chapter
  9. 27raven

    Nine Peaks - Vol. 15 Ch. 124 - Gaku Remembers

    we are so back!
  10. 27raven

    Tensei Shitara Ken deshita - Vol. 18 Ch. 87 - The Fallen Child

    For god's sake, this will never end, will it? I was hoping it was over, but no let's resurrect the f*cker and fight him again. I don't even remember who most of the characters are, because I don't care for them. Made me realize I only read this because I liked the early story and now I'm just...
  11. 27raven

    Let's Go Nirvana! - Vol. 1 Ch. 1 - The Path of Zen... or Death?

    This is promising, nice art. Thank you for the chapter!
  12. 27raven

    Home at the Horizon - Ch. 7 - Different Statuses

    This is probably my favorite manga on MangaPlus. It feels similar to Skip and Loafer in a way.. Love these slice of life stories.
Top