It's kinda like MC is half zombie(?) so normal zombie see him as their kin so they don't attack him.
while the int zombie knows that he's also half human(?) so they keep on eyes on him that which side MC will choose when they saw him at university.
when they deems MC choose to side with human...
She's a such good girl. get out of her bedtime, to listen to old man one sided venting
and all she does is just simply asking them "nicely" to forgive her. she even taking care of his grandchild while he's taking an afternoon nap too.
joking aside, this scale is no longer "playing villianese"...
but they're cute gal, surely he can fix them .... right ?
tbf, I assumed MC(dark knight) is saying they're weak as in mentally weak(don't wanna fight) but they should be strong in strengh wise.
Like the ice witch can just freeze her entire body in a few seconds.(possibly that she can do the...
Hmm, if the plot want to make that she ain't truly evil then
Then I guess it could be that she was used as puppet head for world peace organization.
And her "regression" was just her way to escape from being puppet ,similar to off herself just to escape the cage
and the timing is just pure...
I also have several "huh?" with this manga but I think what author try to portray here is something like
"what his aunt did was just to prevent him to not to actually off himself"
like he still think about it but because she shut off his emotion, the negative emotion isn't there to push him to...
It was from early chapter when he tried to help someone who got molested in the train but got misunderstood by student prez and accused him of being one.
Then student prez and the victim(Iirc, her classmate) tried to apologize to him in very extreme way (you can embrace me blah blah with...
I did read a bit of LN till vol.2 after first chapter of manga being TL'd here and eh... while it's fine to look at the "13 y/o" as attempt for "loli sell" bait.(because it's is :v )
There's questionable part tho where eh....
I kinda like these kind of story tho , remind me of certain...
okay, from what commenter said. this "dark fantasy" is already done their job well to make these girls become miserable no matter what MC did.
Sounds like another decent comedy isekai, ig. might check out the LN when it got published in my country.
Kuudere robo maid FTW. Hiro bro really knows his stuff.
......
he might tune her freaky settings a bit too high but it's okay.
Freaky Kuudere robo FTW.
this is why I really appreciate how isekai bookworm portrays the "I want to fix something but I got no power to flip it so I have to give up for now"
I didn't read LN/WN so idk if she managed to
eh.... if It ends the chapter with that page then I guess it's probably one of "bait for next chapter" thing?
make readers think allen mad at weiss for being pervert in previous chapter(as normal plot would do)
but instead, allen mad for other reason and it will be revealed next chapter(and I...