Recent content by A-L-R-M-U-S-I-C

  1. A-L-R-M-U-S-I-C

    Kamoku dakedo Mechakucha Norinoii Kuroneko-chan - Vol. 1 Ch. 10

    Indeed it is! I went with different fonts for that to help emphasize that we're getting to see what Kuroi-san is thinking. She still hasn't said anything verbal yet though
  2. A-L-R-M-U-S-I-C

    Kamoku dakedo Mechakucha Norinoii Kuroneko-chan - Vol. 1 Ch. 10

    Haha, not the easiest but I don't think anything could out-top Chapter 7 in terms of difficulty. I was thrown into having to figure out halftone gradients when I have only done novice redrawing before. Luckily this chapter actually had plenty of pages that were pure dialogue, so that was a...
  3. A-L-R-M-U-S-I-C

    Kamoku dakedo Mechakucha Norinoii Kuroneko-chan - Vol. 1 Ch. 10

    Well would you look at that, for the first time ever when I said I'll be releasing a chapter in two weeks, I actually did it! Finally neither late nor early (though I figure there won't be complaints if I did release it earlier :kek:). Nice for Akama-kun to use the lesson he learnt last chapter...
  4. A-L-R-M-U-S-I-C

    Kamoku dakedo Mechakucha Norinoii Kuroneko-chan - Vol. 1 Ch. 9

    Apologies for the delay yet again, but I am glad to be done with this chapter. Even though it was a pain to redraw in some areas (some pages had halftone dropshadow for some reason :aquadrink:), I still really like this chapter! It's a nice conclusion to Akama-kun's growth as a character. First...
  5. A-L-R-M-U-S-I-C

    Kamoku dakedo Mechakucha Norinoii Kuroneko-chan - Vol. 1 Ch. 8

    The Flying Shuttle was an invention made during the industrial revolution that used cords, paddles, and tracks to help double output of yarn production at half the manpower. Odd name for sure with a modern lens since the first thought when it comes to shuttles is "space shuttles" but it's just a...
  6. A-L-R-M-U-S-I-C

    Kamoku dakedo Mechakucha Norinoii Kuroneko-chan - Vol. 1 Ch. 8

    It is how she is actually is. She is an actual cat, Chapter 6 sort of makes it clear by having her get petted and all
  7. A-L-R-M-U-S-I-C

    Kamoku dakedo Mechakucha Norinoii Kuroneko-chan - Vol. 1 Ch. 8

    This one was fun, thought it was nice that the mangaka actually included the topics of study rather than going generic with "ah, that makes sense now," gave it a special blend of being unique to other romcom study chapters. I also made a group now, "Bleuskii Scans!" Makes me feel all...
  8. A-L-R-M-U-S-I-C

    Kamoku dakedo Mechakucha Norinoii Kuroneko-chan - Vol. 1 Ch. 7

    Ah, thank you so much for the keen eye observation! I just updated it and the fix should be open now! I appreciate it greatly!
  9. A-L-R-M-U-S-I-C

    Kamoku dakedo Mechakucha Norinoii Kuroneko-chan - Vol. 1 Ch. 7

    I was thinking the same thing since it does seem weird that he stops mid-sentence, but I couldn't find another page. My guess is that saw her reaction and it clicked in his head. Soo.... :worry:
  10. A-L-R-M-U-S-I-C

    Kamoku dakedo Mechakucha Norinoii Kuroneko-chan - Vol. 1 Ch. 7

    Hello, this is A-L-R-M-U-S-I-C here, and as the credits page said, I am picking up this series to get it posted. I stumbled across it out-of-the-blue, and when I saw that there wasn't any consistent poster of it, I figured I might as well, y'know? I'm not the best scanlator out there, but I'll...
  11. A-L-R-M-U-S-I-C

    Houkago Kitaku Biyori - Ch. 60 - Let's Enjoy the School Trip

    Don't worry Chokki-Chan, Shun is going to come back from his trip with 20,000 pigeons, your ideal romance will be saved
  12. A-L-R-M-U-S-I-C

    Ogami Tsumiki to Kinichijou. - Vol. 10 Ch. 89.5 - Volume 10 Extras and Cleaned Titles

    Welp, I'm gonna be busy with the updates of the wiki. Nice to know my prediction that this was a 10 chapter volume was correct, and now I will proceed to be extremely annoying about being the only person to call that one out :meguusmug: Anyways, long live Tsumiki, been really enjoying the...
  13. A-L-R-M-U-S-I-C

    Ueburi-san wa Susumetai: Webry Jouhou Hasshin-kyoku - Ch. 24 - Bus For Two

    For all the Futari Bus / Bus For Two fans, I hope you enjoy this one! Unlike the Tsumiki one, I cannot gauge which panels are specific references to actual chapters, but if you're able to recognize such, feel free to let me know! Currently as well, this seems to be the last chapter that will be...
  14. A-L-R-M-U-S-I-C

    Ueburi-san wa Susumetai: Webry Jouhou Hasshin-kyoku - Ch. 27 - Tsumiki Ogami and the Strange Everyday Life

    Currently Chapter 24 is being worked on, however, that is with myself and someone else since I was contacted by some Futari Bus / Bus For Two fans. I am sticking to RAW Provider & CL/RD/PR(QC) work (sometimes TS too if the group needs it), but I am not built for TL work. If you do know of any...
  15. A-L-R-M-U-S-I-C

    Ueburi-san wa Susumetai: Webry Jouhou Hasshin-kyoku - Ch. 27 - Tsumiki Ogami and the Strange Everyday Life

    This was a fun yet odd one to do: super quick and loved the designs, but man there was like 20 fonts used in the original XD As a super Tsumiki fan, I think it would be nice to show off which chapters and panels were used as reference in this work since some readers here may be unfamiliar with...
Top