Recent content by A-Random-Guy

  1. A-Random-Guy

    Na neun Amy reul Saranghae - Ch. 10 - Sleepless Night

    that cookie jar is like a countdown. I could be wrong though.
  2. A-Random-Guy

    When the Villainess Meets the Yandere - Vol. 3 Ch. 22

    well, looks like the prince have to starve tonight.
  3. A-Random-Guy

    Mietemasu yo! Aizawa-san - Vol. 2 Ch. 11 - I Want You to See the Real Me

    i was thinking about the shit. but it was a fucking speedboat running at the speed oof light.
  4. A-Random-Guy

    Shouwaru Tensai Osananajimi to no Shoubu ni Makete Hatsutaiken o Zenbu Ubawareru Hanashi

    I am confused. Why are you in a comment section for a Yuri manga then?🤨
  5. A-Random-Guy

    Unaware His Majesty Is a Girl - Vol. 1 Ch. 7 - Rouge and Perspiration Together on a Pillow Hot

    nah. i drink bed before going to wine, every single day. and i am completely fine.
  6. A-Random-Guy

    Tada de wa Dakaremasen - Vol. 1 Ch. 2 - Nakano’s Study Session

    your profile picture makes better.
  7. A-Random-Guy

    Kukkorose no Himekishi to Nari, Yuri Shoukan de Hataraku Koto ni Narimashita - Vol. 2 Ch. 9

    https://mangapark.net/comic/108360/kukkorose-no-himekishi-to-nari-yuri-shoukan-de-hataraku-koto-ni-narimashita
  8. A-Random-Guy

    From Today I'll Be a Goddess - Ch. 75 - Fox spirit

    yeah, baby, it's sharingan time.
Top