Home
Forums
New posts
Search forums
What's new
New posts
New profile posts
Latest activity
Members
Registered members
Current visitors
New profile posts
Search profile posts
Menu
Log in
Register
Install the app
Install
Search
Search
Search titles only
By:
Log in
Register
What's new
Forums
Members
Adranak
JavaScript is disabled. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser before proceeding.
You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an
alternative browser
.
Recent content by Adranak
Neko no Otera no Chion-san - Vol. 4 Ch. 29 - Frogs, Summer and Chion
mah dude just came from getting his ear blown by his cousin
Adranak
Post #25
Feb 5, 2021
Forum:
Chapter Discussions
Sore wa Rei no Shiwaza desu - Vol. 3 Ch. 17 - It's nice to have friends
This manga has some openings for parody hentais Before it was that kid with NTR intentions, now I can sense some lolicon bs
Adranak
Post #71
Jan 26, 2021
Forum:
Chapter Discussions
Shed! Ryugasaki-san - Ch. 21
Meio nojento Masok
Adranak
Post #2
Jan 9, 2021
Forum:
Chapter Discussions
My Clueless First Friend - Vol. 5 Ch. 60
YES
Adranak
Post #184
Dec 27, 2020
Forum:
Chapter Discussions
Ponkotsu Fuuki Iin to Skirt-take ga Futekisetsu na JK no Hanashi - Vol. 5 Ch. 24 - The Story About the Dumb Prefect and What Happened Afterwards
FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUCKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKK YEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH
Adranak
Post #505
Dec 9, 2020
Forum:
Chapter Discussions
127536
This one was the chapter that took me the longest to read. I don't like crying, so I had to read and when I felt like I was going to cry I just stopped reading it for some time. Thanks Hiluluk, you're my favorite character so far.
Adranak
Post #4
Aug 18, 2020
Forum:
Chapter Discussions
Furyou Taimashi Reina - Vol. 3 Ch. 21 - Exorcism #21 - Training Camp
@timtam1us Você tá muito engraçadinho, Robin, lógico que foi do cu
Adranak
Post #67
Jul 21, 2020
Forum:
Chapter Discussions
Blood on the Tracks - Vol. 2 Ch. 15 - Salvation
WHAT THE FUCK IS GOIN ON ?
Adranak
Post #5
Jul 7, 2020
Forum:
Chapter Discussions
Blood on the Tracks - Vol. 1 Ch. 5 - A Beautiful Place
Who tf pees together Disgusting
Adranak
Post #2
Jul 7, 2020
Forum:
Chapter Discussions
931933
Meh, I hope it's not ACTUALLY her. Such a nonsense :/
Adranak
Post #37
Jun 22, 2020
Forum:
Chapter Discussions
Forums
Members
Adranak
Top