Recent content by Aether_Weaver

  1. A

    Project ideas for a Raspberry Pi

    Don’t got much money at hand at the moment but I definitely do want to get programming experience
  2. A

    Project ideas for a Raspberry Pi

    Ok, so I got a raspberry pi 3 lying around and I got no idea what to do with it. I’ve tried tutorials but most require hats or other accessories which I don’t have. So I’m asking you all what are your ideas
  3. A

    Getting back into programming

    About what?
  4. A

    Getting back into programming

    But that still doesn’t tackle the core problem. The process for me was, I learn something and go out looking for something to do with it. But than I ran out of ideas. I’m sure you can relate it’s like writers block but with software
  5. A

    Getting back into programming

    OMG that first sentence reminded me what I loved about programming, I still do. And since you mentioned it, I’ve wanted some way to locally download chapters or a series and it updates as more chapters come out in a target language
  6. A

    Getting back into programming

    So i used to program in python 2-3 years ago, I’d just gotten out of tutorial hell by building projects that interested me. But I ran out of ideas. So, essentially what I’m asking is what have yall built as inspiration for myself. Note the most advanced thing I build was a simple calculator, but...
  7. A

    Hidden Gems?

    Hey all, I’m looking for some new up and coming series that are only not yet in the spotlight because it’s the first series of an author or just slipped between the cracks or something like that. Any genre as long as it’s a good story
Top