Recent content by Alex_boi78

  1. A

    Teto X Egen - Ch. 16 - Truth or Drink

    "Bro I don't think she's into me..." What she does with bro:
  2. A

    Red Blue - Ch. 197 - Title Match

    Rip cat :(
  3. A

    CMYK - Sameda Kazuou wa Chuunibyou ga Naosenai - Vol. 2 Ch. 10

    This entire manga feels like a fever dream so far... I'm enjoying it because it's funny, but I've been so confused since chapter 1 and so many things are happening at the same time. I barely understand what's happening.
  4. A

    7-nin no Nemuri Hime

    The beginning didn't make sense and kinda annoying for some, but it was an obvious plot device to try and hook the reader so I didn't think much of it. Just trust the process. It gets better later on. I like it.
  5. A

    Watashi no Koto Suki ja Nakatta no ka yo!? - Ch. 3 - RUI SOUNDS SO COOL

    I have a feeling that the plot twist is gonna be Kiara Sano not liking the MC romantically and the punchline for the readers is gonna be "SHE WASN'T INTO HIM?!"
  6. A

    Hochiya-san wa Amariaru - Vol. 1 Ch. 5

    MC is stronger than me. My fat ahh would crash out if someone ate all my food.
  7. A

    Chanto Suki tte Ieru Ko Musou - Vol. 1 Ch. 1 - Seriously, I Have No Idea Who's Going to Win

    I can already sense that this manga has a lot of potential, man.
  8. A

    Osananajimi to wa LoveCome ni Naranai - Vol. 10 Ch. 86 - Romcoms don't happen even when you're the best

    Hello, is this still being updated? Cuz if it's alright with you guys, maybe I can try to translate the next chapters.
Top