Recent content by Anung_Un_Rama200

  1. Anung_Un_Rama200

    Hirayasumi - Vol. 6 Ch. 49 - Hollyhocks and Miso Soup

    I like how nice the punk couple looking for apartment are, asking her if she's okay and all. In my own experience, punks are some of the nicest people out there
  2. Anung_Un_Rama200

    Hirayasumi - Vol. 6 Ch. 45 - Restart

    Things get better. Even if it doesn't always seem like it, they will. There will be better days, days with laughter and sun. This manga always reminds me about that.
  3. Anung_Un_Rama200

    WataMote: No Matter How I Look at It, It's You Guys' Fault I'm Not Popular! - Vol. 15 Ch. 149 - Because I'm Not Popular, I'll Be A Proper Senpai

    Well, I would consider it a good thing Tomoko didn't give her Ping Pong. It's a masterpiece, but reading it kinda gave me an existential crisis, which usually isn't good right before big game
  4. Anung_Un_Rama200

    Blue Giant - Vol. 1 Ch. 6 - Giant Steps

    I'm hyped for saxophone solo. This manga is amazing.
  5. Anung_Un_Rama200

    Blue Giant - Vol. 1 Ch. 5 - Sayonara, Good Bye

    I love this! All art is fire of the heart, given form by people making it! Whether it's written word with delicate prose and carefully chosen words, a picture drawn with calculated brushes of pencil or music where musician poured their soul into the intricate melodies and structures, all art is...
  6. Anung_Un_Rama200

    Shimanami Tasogare - Vol. 4 Ch. 16

    Aw, that was just the sweetest thing ever. You really get to feel how much these to love and care for each other with only few panels. This is up there with 3-gatsu no Lion in how much it makes me cry. And that's a good thing, because they're mostly happy tears. Mostly.
  7. Anung_Un_Rama200

    Shimeji Simulation - Vol. 2 Ch. 16 - Buried Treasure

    Ya know, there prolly some really deep and well thought philosophical point that this series is making about absurdity of our existence and meaning in elements that seems meaningless... But damned if know what that point is. Anyway, fun chapter. Dinosaur in glasses. Good stuff.
Top