Thanks for posting the link. I'm too dense to see it on Kim's Linktree following the QR codes.
怠惰すぎて自分書けないからねぇ…w
Nice that the discount effectively pays for shipping. Accepting Google Pay is a nice touch, too. Keep up the good work, both a' you! Can't wait for 'em to arrive!
For page 9, the untranslated text below the speech bubble can translate to "[I'm] a guy"/("オトコだ"). The raw text in the bubble itself also says, "あるっ!!," which tells me "it" is "still there," albeit "smooth"/("つるつる"), hence the difficult feelings. I don't think the MC was genderbent based on that...
Page 10, last thought in panel 2:
I would humbly suggest the following instead.
"I really do have an incredibly resilient body."
Thanks for translating!
Thanks for reading. As always, please support the author if you can! Thanks again for your patience, too! See you on the next one! Can't believe I designed a whole bogus magic circle for this meme. Well... I guess I can. x'D
Chapter 22 of DanMaho is late as fluff, but in case people stop by my profile to check for progress, I'm still working on it. Should have it out in less than 2 days (though, given my track record on time frames, even that may be dubious 💀).
Edited: It's uploaded.
Too bad the mark of royalty disappears so easily. Could've had some conflict around a possible reveal if Rauss notices it on Haruto's chest. Either way, I'm still hopeful for the sibling reveal one day!
Thanks for reading. As always, please support the author if you can! Thank you for your patience, too! See you in ~3 weeks!
I had to wait 4 months between finding out about the twist and the release a' this chapter. You lucky [redacted]s only had to wait a few weeks! /j