Recent content by ArcadeAcedia

  1. ArcadeAcedia

    Scarlet Star - Vol. 5 Ch. 25 - Pale Chateau 1/x

    Crazy good artwork on these pages
  2. ArcadeAcedia

    Girly Debut - Vol. 1 Ch. 2 - Polaris

    This was sooo fucking wholesome, I'll need more
  3. ArcadeAcedia

    Oneul ui Hanyoil eun Yeojada - Ch. 60 - Do You Like This Kind of Idol? (2)

    Damn, refreshed and opened 46 seconds after it uploaded. I think I really like this series.
  4. ArcadeAcedia

    Fantasy Bishoujo Juniku Ojisan to - Vol. 17 Ch. 244 - Fabiniku Ojisan And The Two Men

    Thanks for all the chapters. Can't believe we're coming to the conclusion, it's been one hell of a ride.
  5. ArcadeAcedia

    Scarlet Star - Vol. 4 Ch. 21 - Investigation

    Solid chapter, especially the jokes but especially that artwork, holy shit those pages are gorgeous
  6. ArcadeAcedia

    Kanreki Hime - Vol. 1 Ch. 1 - Shared House

    https://tenor.com/view/anime-weird-wtf-wth-tf-gif-23086365
  7. ArcadeAcedia

    Fantasy Bishoujo Juniku Ojisan to - Vol. 16 Ch. 222 - Fabiniku Ojisan And The Past

    I'm happy for the two in the underworld, a welcome blink into the future
  8. ArcadeAcedia

    Scarlet Star - Vol. 4 Ch. 19 - Gaming & Shadows II

    Great chapter thank you!
  9. ArcadeAcedia

    Koji Onna ni Natta Tote - Ch. 1 - Richou's debacle

    Alright you have my attention
  10. ArcadeAcedia

    Nou Aru Ogre ga Tsuno wo Kakusu - Vol. 3 Ch. 15

    Insane to end it here, I was just getting invested.
  11. ArcadeAcedia

    Scarlet Star - Vol. 3 Ch. 12 - Secret II

    YO WHAT YOU ARE PRINTING PHYSICAL VOLUMES????? I'll buy
Top