Recent content by Ardart

  1. A

    Bìzuǐ Èlóng Wǒ Bùxiǎng Zài Gēn Nǐ Dài Háizi Le - Ch. 41 - Breaking the Principle

    I'm so invested in this series, let's hope this series isn't going to be axed and we'll get the proper ending
  2. A

    Class de Ichiban Kawaii Gal o Ezuke Shiteiru Hanashi - Vol. 1 Ch. 1

    This is Gimai Seikatsu, but on crack
  3. A

    Yuki no Niizuma wa Boku to Tokeaitai - Vol. 3 Ch. 11

    why am i still here? just to suffer
  4. A

    Isshou Watashi no Joshu de ite! - Vol. 1 Ch. 1 - Detective-chan's Assistant

    those girls don't listen to him haha
  5. A

    Zenbu Kimi no Sei - Vol. 2 Ch. 10

    This manga sure has a good message about love. But it's just not my kind of things, you know what I'm saying. I think I'll drop this series, have a good day everyone
  6. A

    Zenbu Kimi no Sei - Vol. 1 Ch. 1

    What? does that mean Ryou likes Nagi as a man before this T.S.S. Syndrome??? I'm so confused rn, my gay radar showing a danger situation
Top