Recent content by Aserthreto

  1. Aserthreto

    Out - Vol. 16 Ch. 147

    I feel like a lot of people (mainly in story) are forgetting that NIKAKU TORTURED PEOPLE BY BREAKING ALL OF THEIR LIMBS AND TYING THEM TOGETHER! Like how do you forget that?!
  2. Aserthreto

    Rin-chan wa Suezen Shitai - Vol. 1 Ch. 7

    ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⢀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠒⠒⠒⠒⠤⠤⣀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀ ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⡠⠔⠊⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠉⠒⢄⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀ ⠀⠀⠀⠀⡰⠊⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠉⢢⠀⠀⠀⠀ ⠀⠀⢀⠎⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⣰⣄⢀⣄⡀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠱⡀⠀⠀ ⠀⢠⠏⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⢀⣠⣶⠆⢹⡾⠹⣿⣆⡀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠘⡄⠀ ⠀⡎⠀⠀⠀⠸⣿⣷⣿⣾⣿⡿⠋⠀⠀⠁⠀⠙⢻⣿⣿⣷⣿⡷⠀⠀⠀⠀⢹⠀ ⢸⠁⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⢠⣿⣿⣿⣷⡀⠀⢀⣤⣤⠀⣾⣿⣿⣿⣦⡀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⣇ ⢸⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠰⣿⣛⣉⣭⣽⡟⠀⠈⢷⢶⣞⣯⣭⡤⠴⠌⠁⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⣿ ⢸⡀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠈⠉⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠉⠁⠈⠙⢷⣄⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⡇...
  3. Aserthreto

    Sekai Saikyou no Shitsuji - Vol. 3 Ch. 16 - Decisive Battle! Black Locusts

    Absolutely blindsided by legitimately good art for like 1 page.
  4. Aserthreto

    Buta Kizoku wa Mirai wo Kiri Hiraku you desu - Vol. 2 Ch. 6 - The first step.

    absolute peak! A man who can not only apologise but do so in front of a crowd is a man who deserves respect. So long as his redemption still takes time this may become one of if not the not the best villainous noble story in a while.
  5. Aserthreto

    Buta Kizoku wa Mirai wo Kiri Hiraku you desu - Ch. 1 - Beginning

    Finally a good take on the villainous noble trope. Someone who’s actually gonna try and better themselves instead of some random Japanese kid stealing their body. I have high hopes.
  6. Aserthreto

    Ore dake Status Open Dekiru Kudan ~Oredake Status Kakunin dekiru Sekai de Cheat Skill mo S-kyuu Item mo Erabihoudai~ - Ch. 1

    I’m pretty excited for this, the premise seems generic fantasy so far but the MC, both design and personality wise is a step above most others because he, well, has one. The art is also great and I can smell a hint of actual world building. If only it had something other than a system, but we‘ll...
  7. Aserthreto

    Akuyaku Reijou no Naka no Hito - Vol. 6 Ch. 26 - Ye Abandon All Hope

    At the very start it’s mentioned, also remember he isn’t her brother, I think he’s a cousin who was adopted after her uncles death. Which I guess is technically better.
  8. Aserthreto

    Ki ni Natteru Hito ga Otoko ja Nakatta - Vol. 1 Ch. 26 - The Guy She Liked Was a Girl Friend.

    Thanks that clears things up. I thought I had somehow missed a reference or something so this is good to know.
  9. Aserthreto

    Ki ni Natteru Hito ga Otoko ja Nakatta - Vol. 1 Ch. 26 - The Guy She Liked Was a Girl Friend.

    Why is everyone assuming she played Creep? There are other Radiohead songs right? Or am I missing something?
Top