Recent content by Axios2002

  1. A

    Moto Azadarake no Kanojo ga Shinpai de - Ch. 5 - My girlfriend, who used to be covered in bruises and a confession.

    I head canoned the MC is mute and she "repeats" what he says because she is actually "reading" the hand signatures aloud.
  2. A

    The Rhodes Island Experiences - Ch. 329

    Silver is gonna have to learn to control the nosebleeds if he wants to date Red and ensure the SilverAsh blood line with her
  3. A

    The Rhodes Island Experiences - Ch. 326

    After what happened today, Kal'Tsit should consider leaving Vigna in charge of the finances, she is clearly better than anyone else...
  4. A

    1235035

    Damn, now she has all vanguards on her side...
  5. A

    1232381

    Now I want to see Dokutah fluffing Kal'tsit's tail 🤣
  6. A

    1231089

    Wait, those shares were just up for grabs? I knew having the teenager donkey girl as CEO was a bad idea 😅
  7. A

    The Rhodes Island Experiences - Ch. 306

    I want a tourist C skin for Ch'en
  8. A

    The Rhodes Island Experiences - Ch. 303

    Red is so cute 😂
  9. A

    The Rhodes Island Experiences - Ch. 301

    C'mon Amiya. Dont be shy 😊
Top