Eu já tô ficando genuinamente preocupado com o inferno que vem no próximo capítulo... Porque, a essa altura, é praticamente certeza que vem mais sofrimento por aí. Infelizmente...
Na moral, se esse negócio não tiver um final minimamente feliz, eu me revolto! E se o autor ainda quiser vir com...
Then again, WHAT WAS THE NEED OR POINT OF HANABI GETTING GRAPED AND PUT THROUGH ALL THAT? None. I don’t have even an atom of sympathy for her, but that was WAY TOO FAR. The author is really something else. She literally could have done what she did throughout the entire last chapter from the...
I honestly don't know who's stronger here... Tooya with his absurd protagonist energy, You being ridiculously strong while basically trying to become his own version of Tooya, or Asahi and her uncontrollable lust...
Probably Asahi, right? Lmao.
I can confirm it. My hair was almost white-blonde until I was about 7, then it gradually started getting darker and more brownish until eventually there wasn't a single trace of blonde left. It has to do with melanin production changing as you grow, so yeah, it's actually a pretty normal thing.
I mean, both of them are wrong... But his wife really did neglect the shit out of him, so I can understand why he started getting more involved with people who actually seemed interested in what he had to say, especially when his own wife clearly didn't care much about those things.
But at the...
Context clues...? Serious, bro? Yeah, I understand that she's more self-conscious around him. I'm not disputing that. What I'm questioning is why the maid outfit apparently warrants that level of reaction from him when they've already had much more embarrassing and intimate situations together...
If a lot of people start showing up... there’s going to be zero development between these two. And by the way... he was basically the only person there who could barely even see her in that outfit, and got lied to. Wow. Hilarious.
Thank you so much for translating this! The ending still gets on my nerves, though. Neither the nonsensical brother nor the ex-wife gets anything close to what they deserved. Both of them were actively trying to DESTROY this man's life, but sure, let's play the victims now.
Masato's entire...