Recent content by Banana_Senpai

  1. B

    Chou Onna Kirai na Ore ga Isekai no Joshikou ni Ryuugaku Suru Koto ni Natta

    Not bad. Started off meh, has the typical overpowered isekai mc trope which I'm tired off, but it got decent as the chapters progressed. Unfortunately it seems this serie got axed in 2020 or 2021, so don't get your hopes up for any updates. It seems there was a short trial serialization from...
  2. B

    Yasei no Last Boss ga Arawareta! - Vol. 11 Ch. 51.1 - Avatar...

    Lol damn. Enough time has passed that I completely forgot that these subplots were even a thing...
  3. B

    Yasei no Last Boss ga Arawareta! - Vol. 11 Ch. 54.2

    The anime made me come back as well. Basically I picked up from the end of vol 10. Didn't realise Vol 11 was added recently, immediately binged it lol. The wait is a pain but it's a fun read. Seems the dragon woke up. :korone: I wonder what the plan is with the dragons in the story.
  4. B

    Mr. Mallow Blue - Vol. 5 Ch. 31

    Some substitute hentai protagonist looking guy is present at her spot for 0,000000000000001 seconds and she immediately declares war. Yume is a sane individual.
  5. B

    Yasei no Last Boss ga Arawareta!

    Ugh fml, I was looking some stuff up and ended up reading spoilers about Lufasu and Dina. Sigh... :meguuusad: Anyway I just caught up with the manga and now have to wait for the next chapter like a filthy plebeian. :fml: rip A bit surprised it's been 5 months since the last update. No I'm not...
Top