Recent content by Bausffs

  1. B

    Zaako Zako Zako Zako Sensei

    This manga (almost if I recall correctly) doesn't have any ecchi stuff, or it just a super cute moment, so it was wholesome to begin with
  2. B

    A Life Changing Turn

    Well, at least I agree with you about Jiho, I hate him too, even at the end of the story I don't see what he deserved.
  3. B

    A Life Changing Turn

    The last part, no, MC's BFF is scared that if she into her side, she would be bullied too, and after all, that MC fault, she knew she deserved that so she said nothing, in life, it worked like that, if your friend get isolation or bullied in everywhere, from school, society, and workplace, you...
  4. B

    Arctic Cold War

    It already release, just not in this site, copy and look for another
  5. B

    Zaako Zako Zako Zako Sensei

    Ah yes, the last time I read this was probably about 2-3 years so I think that's why I forgot it.
  6. B

    Zaako Zako Zako Zako Sensei

    "basically", yes, the age of consent in Japan in the past was 13 (it just increased to 16 recently), and I believe I haven't said "all people" in any way in my point, just a factor. And besides, there is an old manga about the little princess who was captured by the demon army, and the whole...
  7. B

    Zaako Zako Zako Zako Sensei

    "If i made a political comic where blacks enslaved whites for no reason while they don't fight back would only fiction right?" yeah, that's pretty normal for me, but, what point of the plot would you exploit? If they're almost nothing to exploit, you cannot pass the public check. I don't know...
  8. B

    Zaako Zako Zako Zako Sensei

    So you really think 10 yo kids have huge booba like that? And I just laugh about you cause you look so furious about fictional character And don't misunderstand, kids irl is just immature people with brat personality and mostly have ugly af faces 99,9% of kids irl kids I've seen don't look any...
  9. B

    Zaako Zako Zako Zako Sensei

    It's crazy to think someone have huge offensive with fiction, like bro, are you a PNGnist or something 😭😭😭
Top