Recent content by bbPixel

  1. bbPixel

    Iryuu: Team Medical Dragon - Ch. 210.5 - ONE SHOT

    Am I missing something? Why are people thanking them for the translation? It's somehow even worse than ai translation... they didn't even translate some pages. I had to doublecheck it was the same group because the quality drop was so steep. Guess I'll have to look for a better translation...
  2. bbPixel

    Majo to Kyurasu - Vol. 1 Ch. 6.1 - Sixth Puff "Witch's Reminiscence" Part 1

    are the pages missing for anyone else??
  3. bbPixel

    Abysmal

    I NEED CHAPTER 3 !!!! ITS BEEN SO LONG!!!!
  4. bbPixel

    Itazurakko You ni Habakarazu!! - Ch. 2

    Went to find an example and it looks like they uncensored the chapters. It used to be as I said
  5. bbPixel

    Itazurakko You ni Habakarazu!! - Ch. 2

    Look at her nipples. Theres a really weird divine white light or something cover their whole area lol
  6. bbPixel

    Bakappuru

    Looks like this got hit by the copyright takedown wave. and it looks like theres no other place online that had it besides mangadex. gg
  7. bbPixel

    Shoujo Nyuumon

    Sister was the best character
  8. bbPixel

    Majo to Kyurasu

Top