Recent content by belenuzx

  1. belenuzx

    Henkyou no Majutsushi, Satori wo Hiraki Daikenja to Naru ~Demo Deshi-tachi ga Mujikaku ni Yuuwaku suru kara Sorosoro Genkai desu...~ - Vol. 1 Ch. 1

    woah the heroines already getting controlled and one of them even got molested on the first chapter, I'm not sure this will be a good ride....
  2. belenuzx

    Kiwamete Goumantaru Akuyaku Kizoku no Shogyou - Vol. 2 Ch. 7.3 - Reality

    hey I remembered reading this manga before but I forgot the title, is it Maou Sama Retry? :thonk:
  3. belenuzx

    Youkai Ou Kyun Gakuen - Ch. 3

    where do you read this one? I can only find 2 raw volumes available to read, I want to read the rest
  4. belenuzx

    Ojousama-kei Teihen Dungeon Haishinsha, Meiwaku-kei wo Bokottara Bazutte Densetsu ni Nattemasu wa?! - Ch. 19

    this kind of absurdity kinda reminds me of Maple, is she secretly her daughter as well? :thonk:
  5. belenuzx

    Ojousama-kei Teihen Dungeon Haishinsha, Meiwaku-kei o Bokottara Bazutte Densetsu ni Nattemasu wa!? - Ch. 17

    HE GOT THE BELLAMY TREATMENT FROM LUFFY LMAO even near identical situation before the impact :lul:
  6. belenuzx

    Seinaru Otome to Himegoto wo - Ch. 81

    give me some examples of those manga so I could make the report of my study :pepehmm:
  7. belenuzx

    Maou no Musume-Tachi to Maguwaeba Tsuyoku Narerutte Hontou Desuka? - Vol. 2 Ch. 8

    this could open up the possibility of one or more heroines will get clapped by this shtty hero just to spiced up the story 😮‍💨
  8. belenuzx

    Nukitashi R - Nukige Mitai na Shima ni Sunderu Watashi wa Dou Surya Ii desu ka? R - Vol. 1 Ch. 2

    so no bad ending at all? like if they failed to change the law, or all of them got captured, etc?
  9. belenuzx

    Exorcist wa Midara ni Aragau - Vol. 2 Ch. 6

    I know you guys don't want to know, but kissing, biting, and sucking neck are one of my fetish, is there anymore manga that like this?
  10. belenuzx

    Isekai de Mizu no Dai Seirei Yattemasu - Vol. 4 Ch. 18 - Preparing for the Coming Threat

    well seems like another time skip is inevitable....
Top