Recent content by Bertramm

  1. Bertramm

    Shinitagari no Oujo - Ch. 1

    Looking forward from your translation...!
  2. Bertramm

    Mahoui Rex no Hentai Karte - Vol. 4 Ch. 19 - CASE.19 Magic Stone

    Oh I already finished the bluewacky version. It's just after visiting comick, there's another tl group with more chapters so I just gave it a try.
  3. Bertramm

    Mahoui Rex no Hentai Karte - Vol. 4 Ch. 19 - CASE.19 Magic Stone

    OH LET ME TELL YOU.. Artlapsa didnt even proofread their AI translation. I came across a series that has a heavy dialogue (Blessing of Ceska), they messed up a lot of pronouns from male to female and vice versa. Pronoun should be an easy fix to proofread if you happen to read the chapter one...
  4. Bertramm

    OPUS 6 - Oneshot

    Good stuff
  5. Bertramm

    Bibibitto Izumi-kun - Ch. 1 - Trying Hard Makes One Hungry

    I can tell it's drawn by a BL artist (clear male nips is quite rare lol). But it could be just a normal coming of age manga.
  6. Bertramm

    Meikyuu no Ou - Vol. 4 Ch. 20

    Nyankees. It's a street cat world. Haigyo no Mahimahi (Oneshot) Ancient Animal Tales. Multiples stories with different protagonist (Dinosaurus & Pre-historic mammals). Like a Dad! . A man trapped in a body of a rabbit pet. Zettai Shinanai Stella-hime. Good shit story almost feels like isekai...
  7. Bertramm

    Grey and Red - Ch. 3

    Thanks for the chapter
  8. Bertramm

    Strawberry Flavor

    https://mangadex.org/title/52ce676a-828f-4621-a4e9-0680f241df8f/dungeon-master-madarame-futsu-ni-yatte-mo-muri-soudakara-casino-tsukurukoto-ni-shita-comic Versi English bang kalo bisa.. yg lain locked behind a paywall T_T
  9. Bertramm

    Lost Man - Vol. 7 Ch. 65 - The Man Loved by God

    Whoaa thank you for picking this up
  10. Bertramm

    Kegareta Seichi Junrei ni Tsuite - Vol. 1 Ch. 4

    Thank you for the transaltion
  11. Bertramm

    WaffleSekai Scanlation

    @WaffleSekai bang suggest https://mangadex.org/title/52ce676a-828f-4621-a4e9-0680f241df8f/dungeon-master-han-me-futsu-ni-yatte-mo-muri-soudakara-casino-tsukurukoto-ni-shita Versi Englishh ehehe.
  12. Bertramm

    Isekai Tensei Dungeon Master: Onsen Dungeon o Tsukuru - Ch. 4

    This manga is pretty similar to https://mangadex.org/title/52ce676a-828f-4621-a4e9-0680f241df8f/dungeon-master-han-me-futsu-ni-yatte-mo-muri-soudakara-casino-tsukurukoto-ni-shita I'd say this one has better story imo. I hope this will get picked up soon.
  13. Bertramm

    Phantom Busters - Ch. 33 - Let’s Go To Shangri-Land!

    Now whats up with teenagers wearing their school uniform at Disney Sea? Backthen I was in Japan around early September. Even during weekdays it's really packed with a lot of people. And I've seen a lot of students wearing their uniform there.
  14. Bertramm

    Phantom Busters - Ch. 33 - Let’s Go To Shangri-Land!

    There is a double text translation on page 13 @Nemoa_is_noone
  15. Bertramm

    Kegareta Seichi Junrei ni Tsuite - Vol. 1 Ch. 3

    Thanks for the translation. Just found this one recently
Top