Recent content by BolilloManga

  1. BolilloManga

    Ripped nerd

    Ripped nerd
  2. BolilloManga

    Dekai Usagi ni Natsukareta!?

    As a bodybuilder myself (who's about to compete), this alleged bodybuilder's "hobbies" of drinking and smoking rub me the wrong way. There seems to be a strange emphasis on them too; I think this author has some problems.
  3. BolilloManga

    Iinchou Desu ga Furyou ni Naru Hodo Koi Shitemasu!

    Was this dropped completely? Ot just on MDex
  4. BolilloManga

    Anata-tachi Soredemo Sensei Desu ka!

    Why the slang? Also does that last panel in 4.5 mean the series is done? Or what
  5. BolilloManga

    Ijiranaide, Nagatoro-san - Vol. 20 Ch. 146 - I'm just waiting for Senpai to make a move... or something...

    I cannot express how much I’m enjoying ACTUAL PROGRESS in a rom com manga
  6. BolilloManga

    Koi to Uso - Ch. 287.2 - Ririna Route Finale

    Man both endings were good
  7. BolilloManga

    Koi to Uso - Ch. 261 - Death by Expression

    Well this has gotten dark
  8. BolilloManga

    Fuufu Ijou, Koibito Miman. - Vol. 11 Ch. 65

    I started reading the manga after finishing a rewatch of the anime to get some resolution, but now that I’m caught up I’m on an even larger cliffhanger 💀
  9. BolilloManga

    Fuufu Ijou, Koibito Miman. - Vol. 10 Ch. 56

    FINALLY, the moment I was waiting for.
Top