Recent content by BreadedShoes

  1. B

    Usotsuki Kanojo no Kagemori-san - Vol. 1 Ch. 8

    I hate the whole “forgotten childhood friend” trope. I saw it from a mile away when she said “nostalgic”. Why did she never initiate contact before the story even started ? Even a simple “hello”? Lame story
  2. B

    Aru Hi, Totsuzen Gal no Iinazuke ga Dekita - Ch. 21

    Worst manga I’ve ever read . 1. Basketball guy was actually based 2. MC still pathetic. Saying some corny shit like “no matter how far…” as if they just went through war together. 3. FL likes the guy cause they held hands once or twice when they were 5? That’s it? Gimmie a break More I...
  3. B

    Yome Gaki ssu - Vol. 1 Ch. 3

    This actually sucks. hopefully The new girl makes the FMC act right. childish and inconsiderate with her only appealing trait is the bazookas. Don’t get me started on the typical beta
  4. B

    Welcome Back, Alice - Vol. 7 Ch. 36 - Setting off

    story seems pretty much over at this point. Kinda cringed at the cope of Yo having this spiritual ”out of body“ reason to merely explain his homosexual feelings for Kei without actually just coming to terms with it. it just didn’t seem that deep to me. but not bad 6.7/10
Top