Recent content by caeneus

  1. caeneus

    Shokuryou Jinrui Re: Starving Re:velation - Vol. 6 Ch. 52.2

    noo tsuji bout to lose his invincibility stat thank u for the chapters 💌
  2. caeneus

    Shokuryou Jinrui Re: Starving Re:velation - Vol. 6 Ch. 45

    tsuji is so unbothered at all times lol thank u for the chapter🐥
  3. caeneus

    Shokuryou Jinrui Re: Starving Re:velation - Vol. 5 Ch. 42

    love how this is the second time mc gets brutally murdered death don't mean shit in here👨‍🦲 thank u for the chapter !
  4. caeneus

    Shokuryou Jinrui Re: Starving Re:velation - Vol. 5 Ch. 41

    yay thanks for the chapter, team \(O_O)/ glad it worked out for u tsuji has become our resident troll I love him
  5. caeneus

    Shokuryou Jinrui Re: Starving Re:velation - Vol. 5 Ch. 40

    thank u for the chapter \(O.O)/ this is so fking sad I hope they can bring hiro back somehow but it's rlly sweet how his dad still loves him the same, tsuji best character
  6. caeneus

    Gachiakuta - Vol. 6 Ch. 46 - The Storm Before The Storm

    wuu I love the leader guy already thank u for the chapter♡_♡
  7. caeneus

    Shokuryou Jinrui Re: Starving Re:velation - Vol. 5 Ch. 39

    I've been a dilf tsuji enthusiast since day one ngl thank u for the translation<3
Top