also tweeter is a joke
i pretty much love reaing about crossdressing romances of any kind
its always kinda gay in a very loving way and im all in for it
as a trans woman married to a cis woman TM we are very much lesbian and no woman that would date me is straight
that being said, I also agree that we need a tag for romances that fall between the commom gay, lesbian and straight Ones
i’d recommend a simple “queer romance” tag for these. Even if...
Thank you for the tl!
that said, how theyre not dating!?!? These effing virgins writing manga for gods sake
I know it like, rom com and all but i kinda hate how many manga refuses to aknowledge Dating…
Maybe now that this siscom knows his sister doesn’t hate his future wife who knows, i...
Thanks for the chapter 🙏
Feel bad for her :( but also who still uses USB for this kind of presentations 🫠
I hope she at least get the chance to present her project again. Romance aside, I value the carrer development fantasy mood just as much