Recent content by cgyaru

  1. cgyaru

    I'll give it a try!! and yes it's still ongoing i think

    I'll give it a try!! and yes it's still ongoing i think
  2. cgyaru

    i've been reading i see you aizawa san (it's Very good) and every few volumes there's a whole...

    i've been reading i see you aizawa san (it's Very good) and every few volumes there's a whole summary... i don't know if it's the translator doing it or not but i'm pretty sure it is, and i've been finding it really helpful ♪(´▽`) you can tell the person writing it also really likes the series
  3. cgyaru

    been almost a whole month, wow (┬┬﹏┬┬) i started playing ffx on a friend's recommendation...

    been almost a whole month, wow (┬┬﹏┬┬) i started playing ffx on a friend's recommendation yesterday, and i'm already hooked. i've actually never played a final fantasy game before
  4. cgyaru

    I've got to lock in fully from now on so I've had to cut my yuri schedule down to just the...

    I've got to lock in fully from now on so I've had to cut my yuri schedule down to just the latest chapters of GalxGal yuri :meguuusad:
  5. cgyaru

    I played What Remains of Edith Finch probably years too late but it's good. I enjoyed it a lot...

    I played What Remains of Edith Finch probably years too late but it's good. I enjoyed it a lot, it was something different
  6. cgyaru

    i love amy............................

    i love amy............................
  7. cgyaru

    I'm too awake thinking about Umamusume Grand Live in global & reading more series. I still have...

    I'm too awake thinking about Umamusume Grand Live in global & reading more series. I still have a bunch of more important things to do too within the next month, I need to stop procrastinating
  8. cgyaru

    Finding an interesting series but all the chapters are in french

    Finding an interesting series but all the chapters are in french
  9. cgyaru

    Umamusume (Gaming) Thread

    I've been trying to pull Summer Golshi by grinding today, but I spent all my carats on the Seiun Sky rerun because she's my oshi (trying to get max star unlock for her and Ballroom version). I didn't even get her, I got Narita Brian :meguuusad:
  10. cgyaru

    I really like the adaptation of the artwork, so I have high hopes

    I really like the adaptation of the artwork, so I have high hopes
  11. cgyaru

    Nirvana to agree to let them use the music??! And the drummer said Kurt Cobain would have liked...

    Nirvana to agree to let them use the music??! And the drummer said Kurt Cobain would have liked green yuri??!
  12. cgyaru

    Green yuri anime trailer... I think I will ascend and go to heaven

    Green yuri anime trailer... I think I will ascend and go to heaven
  13. cgyaru

    I do want to try wearing gyaru style but it doesn't really suit me ngl

    I do want to try wearing gyaru style but it doesn't really suit me ngl
  14. cgyaru

    Good luck!!

    Good luck!!
  15. cgyaru

    My exams have been over I'm just hibernating now

    My exams have been over I'm just hibernating now
Top