Home
Forums
New posts
Search forums
What's new
New posts
New profile posts
Latest activity
Members
Registered members
Current visitors
New profile posts
Search profile posts
Menu
Log in
Register
Install the app
Install
Search
Search
Search titles only
By:
Log in
Register
What's new
Forums
Members
Chifuee
JavaScript is disabled. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser before proceeding.
You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an
alternative browser
.
Recent content by Chifuee
C
Imasara desuga, Osananajimi o Suki ni Natteshimaimashita - Ch. 46 - Reunion Through Shine Muscat
Yamibros, whats our gameplan?
Chifuee
Post #161
Mar 12, 2026
Forum:
Chapter Discussions
C
Imasara desuga, Osananajimi o Suki ni Natteshimaimashita - Ch. 40 - Gears Setting Chaos In Motion
God I love Yami, hope her and Yuu can make it work again
Chifuee
Post #316
Jun 4, 2025
Forum:
Chapter Discussions
C
Imasara desuga, Osananajimi o Suki ni Natteshimaimashita - Ch. 37 - Confession
Yami fans, how do we respond?
Chifuee
Post #313
Apr 15, 2025
Forum:
Chapter Discussions
C
I Shall Master This Family - Vol. 4 Ch. 179
Cinema
Chifuee
Post #48
Apr 8, 2025
Forum:
Chapter Discussions
C
Imasara desu ga, Osananajimi wo Suki ni Natte Shimaimashita - Vol. 1 Ch. 2.5 - A Gift from the Heart
This is like an artifact from another age
Chifuee
Post #36
Mar 19, 2025
Forum:
Chapter Discussions
C
Tsumiki Ogami's Not-So-Ordinary Life - Ch. 52 - Yutaka-kun and the Third Semester
Eh, instead of regular updates I'm now cursed with Viz who aren't even availible here so I'll have to look somewhere and prolly forget cause it won't appear on my feed Grim
Chifuee
Post #83
Feb 5, 2025
Forum:
Chapter Discussions
C
Watashi wo Tabetai, Hitodenashi - Vol. 10 Ch. 45 - The Sunset Glow
Thanks for the meal! Missed this series
Chifuee
Post #10
Feb 1, 2025
Forum:
Chapter Discussions
C
I'm in Love with the Villainess - Ch. 47 - Revenge and Ideals
She's getting too cocky
Chifuee
Post #16
Nov 23, 2024
Forum:
Chapter Discussions
C
Imasara desuga, Osananajimi o Suki ni Natte Shimaimashita - Ch. 27 - When Summer Comes
I feel so bad that we're gonna have to go to boring Hikari eventually
Chifuee
Post #126
Nov 18, 2024
Forum:
Chapter Discussions
C
Ano Otome Game wa Oretachi ni Kibishii Sekai desu - Vol. 2 Ch. 11 - Hospitality
You're doing god's work translator, I wanted to read Marie Route for A LONG TIME
Chifuee
Post #25
Nov 14, 2024
Forum:
Chapter Discussions
C
【Oshi no Ko】 - Vol. 16 Ch. 165 - AND THEN
Its the kind of pain I like; drama
Chifuee
Post #35
Nov 6, 2024
Forum:
Chapter Discussions
C
Imasara desuga, Osananajimi o Suki ni Natteshimaimashita - Vol. 2 Ch. 26 - A Day Where Nothing Happened With Two People Where A Lot of Has Happened
The original premise got boring and I almost dropped this, now I'm into it Yamichads rise up! Char did nothing wrong!
Chifuee
Post #124
Nov 4, 2024
Forum:
Chapter Discussions
C
Isn't Being a Wicked Woman Much Better? - Vol. 2 Ch. 62
Consider my mood lifted
Chifuee
Post #5
Oct 26, 2024
Forum:
Chapter Discussions
C
Imasara desu ga, Osananajimi wo Suki ni Natte Shimaimashita - Ch. 25.5 - The Kiss Of Farewell
Yamibros, we eatin good
Chifuee
Post #111
Oct 21, 2024
Forum:
Chapter Discussions
C
Fate/type Redline - Vol. 6 Ch. 21.1
ITS ALIVE
Chifuee
Post #21
Oct 19, 2024
Forum:
Chapter Discussions
Forums
Members
Chifuee
Top