Great doujin. I'm not done finishing reading the original manga, but I doubt they will follow this route. Bocchi getting along with her sister and playing concerts with the confidence and madness of Kikuri seems like a fun ending, as long as she can stay away from the booze a bit more.
You might like the spinoff 'Scummy Bandman Bocchi' where she does evolve in a Kikuri way, including parts with her sister and getting her band back together. Pretty short read and feels like a logical alternative ending.
Well yeah, they went to different schools, and knew Renako only from cram school. Where they had a lot of one-on-one nerdy talks, which she is actually good at. Plus she was bragging about her own school and popularity, which Kaho believed of course (unlike Ajisai who immediately knew the 'boy...
Ajisai's suddenly invested in getting Mai and Satsuki to make up. Totally because she wants the friend group to be happy together. Not to get them together. Or at least having Renako spending less time on them and their problems, so she has time for her.
I'm kind of curious, are these kind of events actually happening in Japan? Where cosplayers rent a place, promote the characters/cosplayers, and people pay entrance fees to take pictures? If so, wondering how common they are.
Renako and Kaho, both lying to the world that they are way more stronger than they are. Well, at least they are honest to each other now (except for Rena absolutely totally not into girls, she just likes how they look and feel).
Kaho having fun now, I wonder if there are any other people invited...
I've read a ton of romantic comedy manga and the amount of sexual assault being played off lightly is staggering. I'm not sure if this is a problem with manga tropes or how the writers really feel about it.
In a lot of cases, the assault is noted, handled, but never punished properly. It's a...