Recent content by clockwork53

  1. C

    Marika-chan no Koukando wa Bukkowareteiru - Ch. 23

    Seems like axe kun is looming near
  2. C

    Uzaki-chan wa Asobitai! - Ch. 136 - Kouhai And Revenge

    After how much the author has teased us, I will be very unhappy if we don’t get a proper, cultured oyakadon ending.
  3. C

    Class no Daikirai na Joshi to Kekkon Suru Koto ni Natta. - Vol. 8 Ch. 42.2

    god she's insufferable, such a good manga ruined by such a bitchy fmc. Any girl is better than the main one...
  4. C

    Nibanme na Boku to Ichiban no Kanojo - Ch. 4.1

    first time in a while I've actually been excited for the next chapters and progress of a romcom :win:
  5. C

    Chigau Miyahara Omae Janai! - Vol. 5 Ch. 53

    I expected so little and was still disappointed... :fml:
  6. C

    Chigau Miyahara Omae Janai! - Ch. 52

    Enjoyable but if there is no clear choice at the end I will be thoroughly disappointed...why is it so hard for these authors to make good endings???
  7. C

    Class no Daikirai na Joshi to Kekkon Suru Koto ni Natta. - Vol. 7 Ch. 38.2

    Any ending which isn't Akane is a win for everyone
  8. C

    Inkya no Ore ga Sekigae de S-kyuu Bishoujo ni Kakomaretara Himitsu no Kankei ga Hajimatta. - Vol. 1 Ch. 1

    And then everyone clapped and I woke up from my dream - This manga in a nutshell lmao
  9. C

    Imouto wa Kanojo ni Dekinai no ni - Vol. 2 Ch. 11

    Am I the only one who has no idea wtf happened this chapter
  10. C

    Inkya datta Ore no Seishun Revenge: Tenshi Sugiru Ano Ko to Ayumu ReLife - Vol. 4 Ch. 28

    Man hate this shit, such a waste of time and life following this for so long to end like that lol
  11. C

    Solo Leveling: Ragnarok - Vol. 1 Ch. 34

    Miner sneak never gets old hahaha
Top