Recent content by CloudKenshiro

  1. CloudKenshiro

    Kuso Onna ni Sachiare - Ch. 106 - The Final Chapter

    I loved this series and could talk long about this ending, but I'll keep it short. Weak and bland.
  2. CloudKenshiro

    Sono Akuyaku Kizoku, Mama Heroine ga Sukisugiru ~Shinshi na Doryoku de Saikyou to nari Fuguu na Oshikyara Tasukemakuru~ - Ch. 45

    Uploader mindset: This random fansub is going slow with a series I like because they are people with life and this is not a job? Unconceivable, I'm gonna take a shitty AI to scan a chapter way ahead of the latest one and publish it. I'm a hero.
  3. CloudKenshiro

    Kimi no Risou no Maid ni Naru! - Vol. 3 Ch. 19 - We are your ideal maids

    That's... truly an interesting group of tags. If it was axed it was probably because the mid and almost nonexistent plot and the lack of those tags for readers of the novel.
  4. CloudKenshiro

    Sensei, Bokutachi wa Koroshiteimasen. - Vol. 5 Ch. 23 - Exploited Girl

    The guy could just left the situation as is because even if teaher is not convicted, he ruined her reputation. But he had to go and press stupidly further provoking his downfall.
  5. CloudKenshiro

    Onna Tomodachi wa Tanomeba Igai to Yarasetekureru - Vol. 3 Ch. 17

    What kind of school would accept an overnight date with a boyfriend as a valid excuse for absence???
  6. CloudKenshiro

    Munou wa Fuyou to Iware "Tokei Tsukai" no Boku wa Shokunin Guild kara Oidasareru mo, Dungeon no Shinbu de Shin mo Chikara ni Kakusei suru - Vol. 3 Ch…

    I don't care about the sister thing, I just care he has two right hands while he blocked Karim's sword.
  7. CloudKenshiro

    Shikisaki Shimai wa Abakaretai - Vol. 4 Ch. 43

    Idk if the returning series to MangaDex might motivate another nuke in the future, but I'm comfortably still having it as my main site. Time to look for a new secondary one just in case though.
  8. CloudKenshiro

    Shikisaki Shimai wa Abakaretai - Vol. 4 Ch. 43

    Yeah, site was shut down suddenly and they said it's never coming back
  9. CloudKenshiro

    Shuumatsu no Valkyrie - Vol. 26 Ch. 107 - The End of The World

    I wouldn't count Susanoo, because Okita was japanese as well. But yeah, since it's the 12th round, Kintoki is screwed.
  10. CloudKenshiro

    Otome Game Sekai wa Mob ni Kibishii Sekai desu

    It's considered a different series for some reason, so they moved it here: https://mangadex.org/title/b3e639ca-cedb-4d7d-af03-9b17e9a76c1b/otome-game-sekai-wa-mob-ni-kibishii-sekai-desu
  11. CloudKenshiro

    Sono Akuyaku Kizoku, Mama Heroine ga Sukisugiru ~Shinshi na Doryoku de Saikyou to nari Fuguu na Oshikyara Tasukemakuru~ - Vol. 3 Ch. 17.1

    Also, Cigarro would translate as "Cigar", since "Cigarette" would be cigarrillo. And yes, as a speaker of both Spanish and Portuguese, they're totally Spanish names.
  12. CloudKenshiro

    Kuro no Shoukanshi - Vol. 20 Ch. 151 - Abyss Land III

    Maybe improved quality? Or maybe it had something to do with the big purge, but I doubt the staff allows reupload of deleted chapters.
Top