Recent content by contrasena

  1. contrasena

    Looking for manga with jackie chan as a father

    Mission! School.
  2. contrasena

    Shijou Saikyou no Deshi Kenichi 2: Tatsujin-hen - Ch. 0.1 - Adelanto

    Bueno. No me lo esperaba. Pero me gustaría ver más. Espero que sigan con la historia y no sea sólo un arco de epílogo. Gracias por la traducción.
  3. contrasena

    Unnamed Memory - Vol. 10 Ch. 53 - The Unknown

    Finally something happens before it being the literal ending. I hate romance stories that leave everything for the last chapter or the reader's imagination. But the worst on my book are the "sequels" that destroy the first iteration happy ending just to rince and repeat later on or give the same...
  4. contrasena

    Hatarakanai Futari - Vol. 27 Ch. 1758.2 - Near Future Maki & Maruyama

    What? The hell is frozen. Also.... Haruko is too well dressed and alone. Suspicious (Don´t know of what but oh well...)
  5. contrasena

    How the Little Brother Who Turned Into a Girl Became His Big Brother's Girlfriend - Ch. 161

    Oh.... A male showing his face in this manga is prone to more shenananigans haha.
  6. contrasena

    Maou-jou de Oyasumi - Ch. 228 - It is a Super Demon Town!

    In the last batch of chapters I felt that the princess face seemed to have more expresions. And her lineart also feels more detailed. It's like she is really growing.
  7. contrasena

    Pashiri na Boku to Koisuru Banchou-san - Vol. 7 Ch. 77

    As others commented before, this needed some more development on the main couple, as this follows the "main couple relationship confirmation marks the end of the manga" for the male oriented romantic genres "dogma" is hurting all these publications. I wish more series went further, but I guess...
  8. contrasena

    Ima made ichido mo Onna Atsukaisareta Koto ga nai Onnakishi o Onna Atsukai Suru - Vol. 7 Ch. 124 - The Female Knight and the Birth of the Demon Lord …

    Ok. Now I want a crossover with https://mangadex.org/title/14527/yuusha-ga-shinda. The Tight's Hero Touka vs Absmodeus Demon Lord Fooly. By the way. That one manga is complete and it's a 10/10 for me.
  9. contrasena

    Kemono Michi - Vol. 8 Ch. 38 - (Chapter 42)

    Man, this gave me Katanagatari flashbacks. All heil Sieg!!!
  10. contrasena

    Kimi to Boku no Saigo no Senjou, Aruiwa Sekai ga Hajimaru Seisen - Ch. 35 - Countdown to Sisterly War

    @Absum I see you are very cultured. Rin is the best girl. I didn't like the anime, but is good to see that it didn't cover the story past where the manga is. Sometimes that freezes the scanlation activity. Thank you No Group Scanlation and AriteDrop!
  11. contrasena

    Fate/kaleid liner PRISMA☆ILLYA 3rei!! - Ch. 61 - A place to come back someday

    I want to believe that kuro can come back. Maybe she went inside Illya again. And the core that gave her a physical form was the so... I think there are plenty of similar cores available in all the fate multiverse. She can be back that way and be 100% , and put some jealously face on Illya...
  12. contrasena

    The Good Deeds of Old Adventurer Kane - Vol. 5 Ch. 20 - The Undertaking of inspection of the North

    I don't really see the problem with Maya, but the princess is too much of a kid. For me Guild Girl is best wife.
  13. contrasena

    Kakkou no Iinazuke - Vol. 6 Ch. 44 - Haven’t You Figured It Out Yet?

    My bet: Nagi is 1 or 2 years older than Erika. So He is the big brother. Erika was swapped at birth with the rich family 2nd baby (probably an accident), and that baby didn't survive... (tragedy time). Some time later (when Sachi comes around), the rich family found about the baby swap. The...
  14. contrasena

    Hinamatsuri - Vol. 19 Ch. 100.5 - Volume 19's EXTRA & Final words

    I will miss this. Even if there was no Hitomi ending, this was a solid 10 on my book.
Top