Truth for me, as a novel reader, I honestly already consider this manga to be like another timeline. There were so many things that never happen in a light novel for thing like Matsuoka starting dating Seto or Hondo never meeting Shimizu's parents. And Shimizu's birthday party never happened...
In light novels, honestly, nothing improves that much in terms of relationships. They are still one step behind if you compare it to manga. It is only 1 big event and the manga will reached to light novel. Like I said in terms of relationships, manga was more advanced than light novel too...
I'm so shocked considering that the story is compared to the light novel. It was at the end of volume 3 going to start the beginning of volume 4. But in manga, the relationship and interaction between Hondo and Shimisu is even more advanced than what happens in the light novel.
For me, who...
What! Did this manga almost get cut out ? It would be a shame if that happened. Right now there are a few manga that make me keep looking for updates every week. This manga was one of them.