Recent content by CrimsonSix

  1. C

    Maid Skater - Ch. 16 - An Enigmatic Maid

    I’m imagining all out wars in this setting being fought on skateboards.
  2. C

    Watashi no Shiranai, Senpai no 100 Ko no Koto - Vol. 2 Ch. 15 - Senpai, have you ever been pranked by a girl?

    For a while, I was wondering if the age rating of the manga needed to be changed.
  3. C

    Toaru Majutsu no Index Gaiden - Toaru Kagaku no Mental Out - Ch. 37

    This is one dangerous school…
  4. C

    Hazure Waku no [Joutai Ijou Skill] de Saikyou ni Natta Ore ga Subete o Juurin Suru made - Ch. 73 - Flies Flutter About in the Dark

    I thought the basic idea was good, but it was too rushed by having the plan’s execution and then its explanation happen in the same chapter. It would’ve been more effective if the explanation was left for the next chapter.
  5. C

    10000 Hitokiri No Mahou Tsukai - Ch. 1 - The Mage from the Countryside

    This is... actually pretty novel. I don't think I've ever seen a correction threesome before.
  6. C

    Friend Girl Friend - Ch. 19

    If this was the last thing I ever read, I would die happy.
  7. C

    Yachiru-san wa Homeru to Nobiru - Ch. 18.2

    The spirit is willing, hopefully the flesh won’t become spongy and bruised.
  8. C

    Gyaru mo Yasai mo Kuwazugirai - Vol. 1 Ch. 4

    Just read all four chapters so far. It's a simple story, but enough for me to follow.
  9. C

    #Gyaru to Gyaru no Yuri - Ch. 27 - #We'llTurnYouIntoaGyaru

    I only read the first page of the speech before giving up… Still, that’s amazing work by the translator.
  10. C

    Dungeon Master wa Shinken Shoubu ga Shitai no ni! - Ch. 11

    A very understanding demon king.
  11. C

    Dungeon Master wa Shinken Shoubu ga Shitai no ni! - Ch. 8

    Not often you see an orc being the one assaulted...
Top