Recent content by Crover

  1. Crover

    Zatsuyou Fuyo Jutsushi ga Jibun no Saikyou ni Kizuku made - Vol. 7 Ch. 34 - Insufficiently Human

    I get him but too bad I don't have a battle junky mind set.
  2. Crover

    Onna Kishi to Kemomimi no Ko - Vol. 7 Ch. 63 - In the Dream World

    This moment feels important...wonder why.
  3. Crover

    Itonami Itonamezu - Vol. 4 Ch. 34

    Congratulation.
  4. Crover

    Onna Kishi to Kemomimi no Ko - Vol. 6 Ch. 61 - Time to Depart

    This art style with high quality frog act cute is very fascinating.
  5. Crover

    Mairimashita! Iruma-kun - Ch. 444 - Yes, Sensei!!

    Hmmm....what kind of kink is this?
  6. Crover

    Sensou Kyoushitsu - Vol. 14 Ch. 44 - This is a life

    Reality is not a happy place....but you can always try to make it less painful.
  7. Crover

    Akuyaku Reijou Tensei Ojisan - Vol. 8 Ch. 52 - A Princess and Her Samurai

    I hope the family is into pokemon and animal crossing, Dark souls and resident evil can really shift the gerne of this manga.
  8. Crover

    Tyranno - Vol. 3 Ch. 14 - Birth

    I think we found female version of Yujiro....she takes the world by her coochie.
  9. Crover

    Kemono Friends - Raccoon-san Mansion (Doujinshi) - Ch. 42

    I think this thing bait others with faceless mother that can copy mother from their memories?
  10. Crover

    Kemono Friends - Raccoon-san Mansion (Doujinshi) - Ch. 41

    we are back in cute hellish twilight zone again!
Top