Recent content by Dandeline

  1. D

    The Incognito Princess - Ch. 37

    If I remember correctly, this world doesn't have the "OG" Agnes. The goddess explained to our MC that she would put her into the fictional world as a baby, but couldn't let her have the memories of her old life until the beginning of the story, so technically our Agnes and their Agnes is the...
  2. D

    The Incognito Princess - Ch. 13

    Every time i get to her pose where she's practicing with her rifle, I can't get over how off it looks. Like the entire posture looks off, she would hurt herself bad from the recoil, the rifle isn't even IN her hands, it lies on top of them, the thumb on her left hand is twisted towards her palm...
  3. D

    Reiketsu Ryuuou Heika no "Unmei no Tsugai" rashii Desu ga, Koukyuu ni Hikikomorou to Omoimasu - Vol. 1 Ch. 3.1 - The Fairy Princess Attends a Dinner …

    I still feel lied to by the cover. She looked only a head smaller than him, not being half his size. Her being half his size just really makes it feel loli.
  4. D

    Reiketsu Ryuuou Heika no "Unmei no Tsugai" rashii Desu ga, Koukyuu ni Hikikomorou to Omoimasu - Vol. 1 Ch. 2.1 - The Fairy Princess Begins Her Harem …

    I'm sorry, but "By borrowing the power of spirits, it seems like basic self-sufficiency is possible" seems like an oxymoron. "By borrowing the power of other people, I can be self-sufficient" thats not what self-sufficient means.
  5. D

    Genkai OL-san wa Akuyaku Reijou-sama ni Tsukaetai - Vol. 4 Ch. 18

    I thought Natori was her Japanese name, and since this is a western fantasy game, the people there ended up "westernizing" it to Natalie?
  6. D

    Siren: The Beginning of the Curse

    I think this thing MASSIVELY lacks the Sexual violence tag. Like this man spends literally the entire thing sexually assualting her and you guys haven't given it the Sexual Violence tag???!
  7. D

    Olivia and the Neverending Dream - Vol. 4 Ch. 14 - Dream 14

    "Didn't you like me?" In elementary school like 7 years ago, and you kept tormenting her because of it? Literally the worst type of people are the ones who treat you like shit because they assume that you liking them means you never leave, and then when you do, they're surprised you want nothing...
  8. D

    Forget My Husband, I'll Go Make Money - Ch. 75

    These chapters are impossible to read, I'd rather just wait and see if someone else comes around and makes a translation that's actually readable and wont give me a headache trying to decode this mess
  9. D

    Forget My Husband, I'll Go Make Money - Ch. 74

    I felt like I was having a stroke reading this. Was it machine translated and not at all proofread? Like why are they calling her Visionha all of a sudden, what's with all the nonesense sentences?
Top