Recent content by darkeden112

  1. darkeden112

    Daredemo Dakeru Kimi ga Suki - Ch. 114 - Do You Like Him?

    Woah I don't remember Agawa having tits as big as those melons on the announcement page.
  2. darkeden112

    Daredemo Dakeru Kimi ga Suki - Ch. 110 - I Don't Do That Anymore

    Succubus Vs Incubus. Who will win this matchup?
  3. darkeden112

    Shinkon dakedo Captain no Kanojo to wa Mada Yarenai - Ch. 1

    Contraceptives, hello? If they don't like using condoms, there's always pills you know? As far as I know, they are not restricted from taking that.
  4. darkeden112

    Namaiki na Gal Ane o Wakaraseru Hanashi - Ch. 82 - 『Worry』

    Ah yes, climbing a mountain with little to no training. Ought to be fun!
  5. darkeden112

    Danshi Kokoseidakedo Gyaru ni TS Shimashita - Ch. 27.2

    Noooo we are losing him (her?).
  6. darkeden112

    Yamiochi Last Boss Reijou no Osananajimi ni Tensei Shita. Ore ga Shindara Bad End Kakutei nanode Saikyou ni Natta kedo, Mou Yamiochi [Yandereka] Shit…

    Eleanore could've just restrained him and proceed to mating press him 24/7 until he got pregnant (should be impossible).
  7. darkeden112

    Tamagawa-san Detemashita? - Ch. 25 - Showdown! Eromangaka vs. Pervert

    The customer got a softcore gyaru private show.
  8. darkeden112

    Daredemo Dakeru Kimi ga Suki - Ch. 100 - I'm Serious!!

    Bro's just thinking with his dick for a very long time now. "Oooh I'm going to marry ANYONE who let's me put my penis inside their vagina". Maybe the slut was Gotou all along? Agawa mindfucked the poor boy and he's become almost just like her. Hopefully he wouldn't dwell with same-sex uhhh, sex...
  9. darkeden112

    Wakaba-chan wa Wakarasetai! - Ch. 21

    That ain't your business, pretty boi.
  10. darkeden112

    Jirai nandesu ka? Chihara-san - Vol. 9 Ch. 93 - What Happened After, Chihara-san?

    They're dating now right? It's not the usual platonic "I like you" confession, right?!
Top