Home
Forums
New posts
Search forums
What's new
New posts
New profile posts
Latest activity
Members
Registered members
Current visitors
New profile posts
Search profile posts
Menu
Log in
Register
Install the app
Install
Search
Search
Search titles only
By:
Log in
Register
What's new
Forums
Members
DarklinkX2
JavaScript is disabled. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser before proceeding.
You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an
alternative browser
.
Recent content by DarklinkX2
D
Kojiin Tamer - Vol. 6 Ch. 52
That last panel though.. is she surprised or ashamed that she lost the race to a tamed rabbit?
DarklinkX2
Post #2
Dec 2, 2025
Forum:
Chapter Discussions
D
Haitatsusaki no Oneesan ga Kowasugiru Hanashi - Vol. 1 Ch. 7.5 - The IRL World is to Scary
A million times would, except I'd just be a shut in with her
DarklinkX2
Post #15
Oct 26, 2025
Forum:
Chapter Discussions
D
Densetsu no Otokonoko Mokkori Haishinsha - Ch. 86
Asset management? As a hobby? Gimme da cat
DarklinkX2
Post #5
Feb 23, 2025
Forum:
Chapter Discussions
D
Yome ga Lolitte Dou yo!? - Vol. 1 Ch. 6
I don't know why it took me so long to read six chapters, but I'm finished at last. Damn, I wish I could get amnesia and read this again
DarklinkX2
Post #3
Feb 18, 2021
Forum:
Chapter Discussions
D
Fu-fu - Vol. 2 Ch. 18
I came to read this again and just realized no one ever commented
DarklinkX2
Post #2
Jan 12, 2021
Forum:
Chapter Discussions
D
How to Make a Woman Fall in Love With You - Oneshot
How many wrappings did it take to get her that flat??
DarklinkX2
Post #6
Dec 22, 2020
Forum:
Chapter Discussions
D
Tadokoro-san (Web Comic) - Ch. 67
From lewd to wholesome in just a few panels, and it's amazinggggg
DarklinkX2
Post #11
Oct 6, 2020
Forum:
Chapter Discussions
D
Lv2 kara Cheat datta Moto Yuusha Kouho no Mattari Isekai Life - Vol. 3 Ch. 15 - The Dream Of A Former Knight.
The birth of Shovel Knight
DarklinkX2
Post #79
Jul 28, 2020
Forum:
Chapter Discussions
D
Tadokoro-san (Web Comic) - Ch. 63
Heart eyes in public is almost as lewd as handholding in public
DarklinkX2
Post #5
Jul 28, 2020
Forum:
Chapter Discussions
D
Tadokoro-san (Web Comic) - Ch. 62
I was wondering how all this would tie together. Thankfully it ties up neatly
DarklinkX2
Post #68
Jul 22, 2020
Forum:
Chapter Discussions
D
Doukutsu Ou kara Hajimeru Rakuen Life: Bannou no Saikutsu Skill de Saikyou ni!? - Vol. 1 Ch. 4.1
Even though I know what happens, that cliffhanger kills me
DarklinkX2
Post #42
Jul 21, 2020
Forum:
Chapter Discussions
D
BS Cafe
Wait I just found this what happened
DarklinkX2
Post #3
Jul 16, 2020
Forum:
Scanlation Groups
D
Netachara-Tensei Toka Anmarida! - Vol. 1 Ch. 1
I can wait as long as needed when I'm waiting for yuri
DarklinkX2
Post #14
Jun 30, 2020
Forum:
Chapter Discussions
D
This Girl Will Express Herself in 100 Days - Ch. 90
If you think about it a different way, he'll have odajima's bag a lot longer than kashiwada's, since he barely used odajima's and it can't get worn out
DarklinkX2
Post #8
Jun 25, 2020
Forum:
Chapter Discussions
D
Silver Spoon - Vol. 15 Ch. 131 - Final Chapter. The Story of Yuugo Hachiken.
Wonderful end to a wonderful story, I'll remember this years later and I'll get all worked up thanks to it...
DarklinkX2
Post #85
Jun 24, 2020
Forum:
Chapter Discussions
Forums
Members
DarklinkX2
Top