Home
Forums
New posts
Search forums
What's new
New posts
New profile posts
Latest activity
Members
Registered members
Current visitors
New profile posts
Search profile posts
Menu
Log in
Register
Install the app
Install
Search
Search
Search titles only
By:
Log in
Register
What's new
Forums
Members
Darkpenatrator
JavaScript is disabled. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser before proceeding.
You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an
alternative browser
.
Recent content by Darkpenatrator
Danjo-hi 1:39 no Heikou Sekai wa Omoi no Hoka Futsuu - Ch. 284 - Shockwaves of Rejection
I liked how everyone focused on Yuri and the other girls while Hinata is just sitting there and worried for the other girls as if it didn't affected her.
Darkpenatrator
Post #74
Jul 29, 2026
Forum:
Chapter Discussions
Imouto no Mune ga Suki - Ch. 75.1 - My silent little sister who sneaks into my futon in the middle of the night
Yep, Its there. The thumbnail don't show it since its cropped and its also just one page.
Darkpenatrator
Post #9
Oct 23, 2025
Forum:
Chapter Discussions
Imouto no Mune ga Suki - Ch. 75.1 - My silent little sister who sneaks into my futon in the middle of the night
there is actually some R-18 content on Koharu...
Darkpenatrator
Post #7
Oct 23, 2025
Forum:
Chapter Discussions
Kamigami no Kennou wo Ayatsurishi Mono ~Nouryoku Suuchi "0" de Sagesumareteiru Ore da ga, Jitsu wa Sekai Saikyou no Ikkaku~ - Vol. 1 Ch. 1
I just bookmark this when I just found it got a manga earlier and now there's a translation already!
Darkpenatrator
Post #2
Sep 19, 2025
Forum:
Chapter Discussions
Free Life: Isekai Nandemoya Funtouki - Vol. 1 Ch. 4
I did not expect that someone will pick this up again.
Darkpenatrator
Post #3
Sep 19, 2025
Forum:
Chapter Discussions
Gairai Mahou Seibutsu Taisakuka - Ch. 1
was this chapter uploaded in long strip in another website before uploading in mangadex? Cause I've encountered similar problem before.
Darkpenatrator
Post #7
Jul 13, 2025
Forum:
Chapter Discussions
3000-nen Fuuinsareshi Jaryuu-chan to Tomodachi ni Narimashita
oh, the announcement was kinda recent too. I'm happy it got remake but I wonder why the previous one got cancelled?
Darkpenatrator
Post #4
Jul 13, 2025
Forum:
Series Discussions
Meccha Shoukan Sareta Ken
who changed the title? the title should be "meccha" not "metcha" since that is how its pronounced in japanese.
Darkpenatrator
Post #319
Jun 25, 2025
Forum:
Series Discussions
Osananajimi o Erabenai! - Vol. 3 Ch. 12 - Use Your Eyes, Would You?
why did the last two pages gave me the "this is a simulation" vibe, just like the movie "Hello World".
Darkpenatrator
Post #68
Jun 24, 2025
Forum:
Chapter Discussions
Medusa Dorei o Katta 【R18】 - Ch. 22
I see those two imouto games and I'm not going to judge you for that since I played those before. Also I like that maid game and can't for new update.
Darkpenatrator
Post #15
Jun 19, 2025
Forum:
Chapter Discussions
Maou ni Natta node, Dungeon Tsukutte Jingai Musume to Honobono suru - Ch. 77.2
Those people are such idiotic bunch. If their plan failed, it will only solidify nell's standing as hero.
Darkpenatrator
Post #21
Jan 28, 2025
Forum:
Chapter Discussions
Listener ni Damasarete Dungeon no Sai Kasou kara Dasshutsu RTA suru Koto ni Natta - Vol. 2 Ch. 7 - It's poison
why do I get this weird feeling that the wolf will be tamed instead...
Darkpenatrator
Post #10
Dec 29, 2024
Forum:
Chapter Discussions
Fushigi na Neko no Machi Meltier - Ch. 15.5 - Extra + Preview
That was cute.
Darkpenatrator
Post #2
Dec 26, 2024
Forum:
Chapter Discussions
Osananajimi wo Erabenai! - Vol. 2 Ch. 7 - I'm Way Cooler Than You All
Just what is that talisman really is? Its too powerful for it to be able to distort their world.
Darkpenatrator
Post #22
Dec 22, 2024
Forum:
Chapter Discussions
Is It Alright for My Multiverse Self to Fall in Love? - Vol. 1 Ch. 2 - Sui's Feelings
I don't know who to root for anymore... :notlikethis:
Darkpenatrator
Post #80
Sep 15, 2024
Forum:
Chapter Discussions
Forums
Members
Darkpenatrator
Top