Recent content by deleted-user-5ac1417642

  1. D

    Itsuka Fukushuu Suru Sono Tame ni - Ch. 26 - "I swore I would have vengeance, right?"

    Because Japan in reality is a very stunted society. Anything and everything done in the name of preserving the facade of harmony and homogeny.
  2. D

    Danjo-hi 1:39 no Heikou Sekai wa Omoi no Hoka Futsuu - Ch. 249 - Kaede Kakizaki Takes Flight

    I love that this manga gender-swaps the whole "she was nice to me, and I'm now imagining my whole life with her" trope 😂
  3. D

    Chie Aru Koibito - Vol. 1 Ch. 4

    Bro sidetracked into an anatomy lesson lmao
  4. D

    Maou no Ore ga Dorei Elf o Yome ni Shitanda ga, Dou Medereba ii? - Ch. 71

    The little troll is gonna come back with a giant, eldritch monstrosity of neptheros, isn't he?
  5. D

    Medusa Dorei wo Katta - Ch. 41.5 - A Medusa Maid and her master who can't turn into stone.

    At some point, bro just gotta commission some mystical contact lenses for his lady
  6. D

    A Parallel World With a 1:39 Male to Female Ratio Is Unexpectedly Normal - Ch. 225 - It's Tamagoyaki!

    She knows what she wants, and she's gonna get it. Hinata best girl
  7. D

    Class no Gal ni Kuuki Atsukai Sareteimasu - Ch. 40 - My Childhood Friend Is Unusually Aggressive ⑤

    In just a few years time, bro is gonna get his world rocked on the daily
  8. D

    Danjo-hi 1:39 no Heikou Sekai wa Omoi no Hoka Futsuu - Ch. 211 - Hinata

    After reading this and Hinata's reasonings for why she was afraid to have kids in the 18+, I had the biggest fridge horror moment I never expected to have out of a gag harem
Top