Home
Forums
New posts
Search forums
What's new
New posts
New profile posts
Latest activity
Members
Registered members
Current visitors
New profile posts
Search profile posts
Menu
Log in
Register
Install the app
Install
Search
Search
Search titles only
By:
Log in
Register
What's new
Forums
Members
Djdesu
JavaScript is disabled. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser before proceeding.
You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an
alternative browser
.
Recent content by Djdesu
Eroge Sekai ni Tensei Shita Ore ga, Oshi e no Ai de Netorare Heroine wo Shiawase ni Suru. - Vol. 2 Ch. 15
So you're telling me that he just basically raped her and just simply getting away with it? Yeah jokes
Djdesu
Post #4
Dec 10, 2025
Forum:
Chapter Discussions
Urakata de Support Shiteta Geinou Ikka wo Tsuihou Sareta Boku wa, Futsuu no Seishun wo Ouka Shitai - Vol. 1 Ch. 3 - Saving a Beautiful Girl
With all due respect, Aikido sucks. Shit ain't it for street fight at all.
Djdesu
Post #13
May 15, 2025
Forum:
Chapter Discussions
Boroboro no Elf-san wo Shiawase ni Suru Kusuriuri-san - Ch. 6
I see. Well fuck the author for making her go through such horrible thing anyway. It could've been just torture but oh well
Djdesu
Post #20
May 13, 2025
Forum:
Chapter Discussions
Boroboro no Elf-san wo Shiawase ni Suru Kusuriuri-san - Ch. 6
Shouldn't be sexual violence one of the tags?
Djdesu
Post #4
May 13, 2025
Forum:
Chapter Discussions
Eden's Girl Isekai de Heroine Pinch ni Naru Shima - Vol. 1 Ch. 6
I think the tags are wrong
Djdesu
Post #3
May 2, 2025
Forum:
Chapter Discussions
Mou Zenbu Ore Hitori de Iinja Nai Ka? - Ch. 5 - What Happened to the Useless Kleis… a Devastating Warning—!
A Atp, I hope that they changed the story in manga. I really hope ngl
Djdesu
Post #28
May 2, 2025
Forum:
Chapter Discussions
Mou Zenbu Ore Hitori de Iinja Nai Ka? - Ch. 5 - What Happened to the Useless Kleis… a Devastating Warning—!
Man this is just sad. I hate this kind of NTR rape stuff. And here I had hope that some MC and she would clear up misunderstanding and would end in a good note.
Djdesu
Post #27
May 2, 2025
Forum:
Chapter Discussions
Mou Zenbu Ore Hitori de Iinja Nai Ka? - Ch. 5 - What Happened to the Useless Kleis… a Devastating Warning—!
FUCK. I didn't really notice. Man I'm feeling really bad for her now. Hope everything ends well for her.
Djdesu
Post #10
May 2, 2025
Forum:
Chapter Discussions
Mou Zenbu Ore Hitori de Iinja Nai Ka? - Ch. 5 - What Happened to the Useless Kleis… a Devastating Warning—!
I hope that Fmc clears up everything with MC and everything ends up well. I'm feeling bad for her. Can someone spoil if that's gonna happen or not
Djdesu
Post #6
May 2, 2025
Forum:
Chapter Discussions
Mou Zenbu Ore Hitori de Iinja Nai Ka? - Ch. 5 - What Happened to the Useless Kleis… a Devastating Warning—!
Wait I don't understand, so she did sleep with that rondel guy???
Djdesu
Post #2
May 2, 2025
Forum:
Chapter Discussions
"Monban Yattero" to Iware Juugo Nen, Tsuttatetteru Aida ni Ore no Maryoku ga 9999 "Saikyou" ni Sodattemashita - Vol. 1 Ch. 2
Diz who 🗣
Djdesu
Post #2
Dec 27, 2024
Forum:
Chapter Discussions
DDADDICTION - Vol. 1 Ch. 2
OK I'm kinda confused. Like Tf is even happening. Did anyone get raped or like wat
Djdesu
Post #10
Dec 4, 2024
Forum:
Chapter Discussions
Forums
Members
Djdesu
Top