Recent content by DMegaZX

  1. DMegaZX

    Love Zipper - Oneshot

    I would love a complete manga out of this oneshot.
  2. DMegaZX

    Class no Gal ni Kuuki Atsukai Sareteimasu - Ch. 48 - Mana-chan is now an Onee-chan

    I can see what happened here, correct me if I’m wrong. While “nee” in jp is “hey” in english, pretty sure “nee-nee” is a way kids call their big sisters, right? Or is the translation really “hey hey”?
  3. DMegaZX

    Kanojo no Kagi wo Akeru Houhou - Vol. 1 Ch. 1 - Striped Equation

    Just with the art style I can say this is the same author of "Okusama ga Seito Kaichou!" so it tells me its going to be a great story.
  4. DMegaZX

    Kaguya-sama wa Kokurasetai: Tensai-tachi no Renai Zunousen - Vol. 21 Ch. 204 - Tsubame Koyasu and Yu Ishigami: Part 2

    Hey everyone. Ishibame is DEAD (I hope). Time to go to the other ship, Ishimiko.
Top