Recent content by doggirlhazel

  1. doggirlhazel

    Koisuru (Otome) no Tsukurikata - Vol. 12 Ch. 108.5

    I'm not sure if the odd lines like "arigatou (thanks)" or "etto (um)" are meant to be a funny bit or not, but they're a little distracting. Thank you for the TL as always, but I would like to see these just translated properly.
  2. doggirlhazel

    Watashi Datte Seishun Shitai Desu yo, Hontou wa. - Vol. 1 Ch. 5

    kinda glaringly obvious it was her cousin from the start but that's fine too, at least she knows her crush is a lesbian now
  3. doggirlhazel

    Komada-san wo Komarasetai - Vol. 2 Ch. 16.5 - Volume 2 Extras

    is it really yuri if it doesn't have sistercest?
  4. doggirlhazel

    My Brother's Girlfriend - Oneshot

    big bro doesn't deserve her, i hope she stole her away for herself :smug:
  5. doggirlhazel

    Love Bullet - Vol. 2 Ch. 12.1 - Twitter Extras + English License Announcement

    Page 7, the lineup, all the little heart holes seem to be where their fatal wounds were? Koharu's lines right up with the rebar in her tummy. So for Chiyo, the heart; for Kanna, the head; and for Ena, the throat or neck? Poor girls...
  6. doggirlhazel

    Gal Oshi JK wa Gal ni Naritai - Vol. 1 Ch. 25 - Me, the Otaku

    I can't even call this yuri bait, they clearly wanted each other so bad that I'm sure they could've kissed within a few chapters if it hadn't ended so abruptly. This feels crueler than yuri bait, I was so excited for them to get together :(
Top